3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 93 of 616

I am worried as I see the darkness. " - Page 93 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 93

I watch Ghost apprehensively. " There are enemies to the right. I'm sure of it. We can take them on but it's risky. Den and I will drop at a touch basically. " I look at Den. " Thank you but I'm okay Den. I'm worried about you. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Rachel, "I'm worried about me." I know I must be pale. I pull my hand away a bit, there is bright red blood on it. "I think discretion is the better part of valor this day."

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Agreed, let us leave this place."

I'll encourage the other two to rest while I use the tarp and ropes to wrap the loot in a bundle that can be dragged along the ground behind me. I'll worry about using sticks to turn it into a proper travois after we're out of here. Basically taking everything that could be sold for more than a pittance, armor and weapons mostly. I am not forgetting about the pile of loot we left after the last goblin run in.

We'll backtrack out the way we came in, I'll smudge the marks we've made as we go.

Out of Character: making one last search on the way out. Also retrieving the twine and bell left at a previous intersection.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jun, 2017 - 1:11am

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 93 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*Having found a stream, I examine weather the stream heads north and south or another direction. I use my hands to get some water and then turn to follow it upstream.* 'Where there is a flow of water, there is a chance to find something good. Bahamut or any god or goddess of light, please guide me true and thanks for the silent watching.' *I think with a slight prayer of guidance and praise.*

Specific Action: Still keeping an eye and ear out for danger. Also am using survival for staying on course.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:54am

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Main group - You gather the arms armor and coins you find and place them on a tarp and begin dragging it towards the entry. It will take you a couple hours to get everything and get it all dragged out of the cave. When you get to the entrance you will find that it is dark outside with both suns having set.

Group B - Allen follows the stream up he can see that it is heading up a hill he follows it for a few hours as the sun's head down. Soon the first sun has set and the second sun is almost down. Do you wish to follow it as the day is almost at an end. Thomas is in the small clearing. Is he going to continue following the stream.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Hmm, we should have timed this better. I don't suggest we stay here, let's head off a distance and keep the trail faint. Don't want those goblins disturbing our rest. Dennis? This is much more your specialty than mine, what do you think?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 93

"Yes, let us head up higher. If anyone approaches it is more likely they noise going up than down. Use a branch from an evergreen to hide signs of our passage. Preferably a fallen branch. That also masks odors and I don't know how good goblin noses are. Oh, and wish us look" I say as I smile weakly.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 93

I am worried as I see the darkness. " Too bad I'm not an elf. It would come in handy right about now. " I lean on Ghost a little as we head out.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.