3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 95 of 616

I look at Jason, gratitude washes over me. - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 95

I grimace as I see the ridge. " I'm fine with whatever. I just need to rest soon. Den does as well. " I continue leaning on Ghost.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh, "Very well, ridge it is."

I turn and work with the others to climb up there.

In the event of a particularly difficult stretch, I'll climb ahead and tie a rope for the others to use.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:04pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grimace as we go up, but I continue to climb. "Jason, a hand here please. I'm not sure I can make it." That comes out more than once.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 95 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll help the others as best I can on our way up the ridge, lending a hand to get past obstacles. If need be, I'll infuse something with Cure Minor Wounds to help the others feel better, but will hold off on that until necessary.

Out of Character: only 2 infusions left for today, so trying not to waste them.

6th Jun, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Though I am not certain if I can get enough friction needed to actually start a fire, especially with a knife at least to make a notice, I do gather firewood, small pieces of wood or twigs, and kindling yet look for what appears to be the driest.

I would also gather what food I can of berries, mushrooms, and plants with what could be remembered though it was not as much as I would like. I also begin creating a shelter among the trees near the clearing.

Finally, with a bit of frustration, I decide that is the best that could be done. Given how I had seen two suns before there was concern of what sort of creatures might appear as I was perhaps either in some sort of science fiction or fantasy world… or maybe I got hit by a car and was in a coma, time would tell.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:16am

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Main group - You work on getting up the hill to the ridge and after a couple of grueling hours you make it. You sit down panting out of breath as Ghost takes up watch over the group.

Group B Thomas works on gathering some berries and fallen branches to start building a lean to so he has some shelter./ Alan follows the stream up to its source. He enters some pine trees that seem to ring something. Soon he is looking at a lake that is completely surrounded by the trees. The lake looks very peaceful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 95

I flop down for a while, trying to catch my breath. After I stop panting like an overheated canine, I help get the camp set up. I grimace as I realize what needs to happen, its going to be a really long night.

"I've got watch with Ghost, you two sleep. I'll keep my little flashlight handy, if there's reason to think something is nearby in the dark, I'll flick that on. Wake you at dawn?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:26am

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 95

I look at Jason, gratitude washes over me. "I owe you a beer" I say to him. It doesn't take long before my breathing slows and steadies into a rhythm indicating sleep has overtaken me.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.