3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 96 of 616

I say, "Rachel, let's go and - Page 96 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 96

*Upon seeing this lake, I think,* 'This is too good to be true. Okay time to find a spot to soon rest.' *I check around the edges and observe the water to hopefully find a fairly safe place to set up camp for the coming night.* 'Luckily, I have my sleeping bag or this would have just been made harder.'

Specific Action: I am going to find a fairly easy enough to defend spot for the time being and then use some survival tricks, I picked up a while back, to set up a smallish camp.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I settle in for the night, finding a spot that wasn't too comfortable to recline at. I'll watch the night sky as time passes, getting used to the strange stars.

We have no lights burning for fear of detection, so I am relying on Ghost to substitute for my eyes. If I hear something, or Ghost warns me, I'll turn on the small LED flashlight that's attached to my multitool and check it out.

Out of Character: Kn, want me to roll anything to avoid fatigue or some other condition?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

YEs you will need to roll to see if you fall asleep on watch or not. Save vs fatigue. This should be a will check if I remember.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 96 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I relax as I sit down knowing that Jason and Ghost are on watch. " Thanks, Jason. This means a lot to me. " I relax for a minute then suddenly sit bolt upright. " I can feel it again. Just like with the goblins. Something or someone is in my home by the lake. "

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I hear Rachel as if from far away, like in a dream, and then I snap awake. "What's wrong?"

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

" Den, I have the same feeling as before. I knew the goblins were around my home. Someone else is around it now. " I stand up. " Too many things are finding my home. It is a sacred area. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 96

I shake my head, "Lay down Rachel, we're too far away to intercede in whatever nefarious business they may or may not be up to, and we are in no condition to do much besides. Get rest, we can take a look tomorrow."

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 96

I say, "Rachel, let's go and see who… " I hear Jason and blink. "Jason is right Rachel. Some rest now, then we go to investigate. If we must fight, let us do it with sleep. Maybe with rest you'll be able to provide us with healing again tomorrow.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.