3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 97 of 616

Out of Character: you mean in addition to - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 97

The day is bright and sunny as the first sun breaks over the horizon and brings light to the world again. Jason is very tired and needs some sleep. Denis and Rachel both get some hit points back from a good night or rest. They feel better though not totally healed.

Allan wakes up in his sleeping bag at the edge of the lake. In the day light you can see it is clear water and you can see the bottom of the lake as it slopes down and away from you. The water looks very refreshing. Thomas has a crude lean to set up and is soon awake to see that daylight has once again come upon the world he is in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yawning, I get up and stretch as daylight returns to the world. I shuffle over and wake my companions.

"Time to get up, hope you got enough sleep because we need to move on anyways. This ridge won't be safe for much longer, and we have a grove to investigate. Rachel, do you think you can heal yourself and Dennis a bit more?"

When the moment affords, I'll head to the edge of the ridge and assess, looking both for the best way down and any signs of trouble.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jun, 2017 - 4:08pm

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*I pack up my little camp quickly. I then decide to look around this hidden lake.* 'By nature's grace, this is a beautiful hidden lake. I hope nothing disturbs this place. If something does, I will help keep this place safe.' *With my choice to look around this lake, I also look for anything that could potentially harm it.* 'Something as beautiful as this must have guardians to watch over it. Well, I am a kind and caring being. I think helping them would help me find a way to survive.'

Specific Action: I am going to do a small patrol around the lake. I am also expecting something to happen.

Out of Character: : Another thing that wasn't known about me. If it seems to look as if it is important, I will do what I can with what I have to protect it. I also feel that trekking the edge of this lake would take a while. So if am not mistaken a Fort save, Vs Potential Fatigue, is a good idea.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 97 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stand up slowly yawning. " Thanks again Jason. I feel a little better. Healing ... Yes. I shall try it. Den… " I reach out to Den and summon the healing energies. After this rush I summon healing energies on myself. I immediately feel much better. Grinning I turn to the others. " Im ready when you two are. "

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Feeling better from a night's rest, I blink myself awake at Jason's urging. Rachel's healing makes me feel even better. I smile at her, "Yes indeed. Let us go see who disturbs your grove our fair Druidess." I wink at Jason as I say the last two words. As we begin moving I take back my normal spot and immediately go into vigilant mode.

Out of Character: KN, how much total healing?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:11pm

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Packing up, we set out, making our way back towards the grove and the settlement. "Glad to see you two are in a good mood, lets get this over with, I'm already dreaming about my bed back at the castle."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 97

Full night uninterrupted sleep will give you four hours back plus what Rachel does. Jason needs to roll a save vs will or pass out due to exhaustion.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

Out of Character: you mean in addition to the will save from last night? Rolled a 19 there. Anywho…

EDIT: Yay, I am apparently being mr stalwart in regards to not falling on my face. I presume I'm still suffering the effects of the Exhausted condition?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jun, 2017 - 12:49am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.