3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 98 of 616

Feeling much better after the meal and nap, - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 98

Yes Jason has now been up for more than 24 hours with no rest and little food. Exhaustion is setting in. In fact you all are hungry. What do you have in the way of food? You start heading towards Rachel's home.

Group B Allen walks around the lake. It take a bit of time and the two suns are high in the sky when you are done. You see one spot along the back that looks to have had a camp fire at one time recently.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yawning, I let Morgenstern have the lead for the most part as we travel back to the grove, trusting him to keep pace with the other horses. Yes, a bed would be most welcome.

Out of Character: Pretty sure basic rations and waterskins were among the supplies we picked up before. Did that get left off of the list somehow?

We've also got that sack of raw meat from the deer thing Ghost killed, just haven't had a chance to cook it, and I at least am not yet that hungry.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:40am

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I keep my eyes on Jason as we ride, concern shows in my face. I urge my mount nearer to him and stay close to catch him in the event he starts to fall. Finally I call a halt, "We make good time. We must break our fast. This place looks safe."

Out of Character: Yes, I'm sure we bought rations.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 98 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod my head. " Poor Jason. He hasn't slept in such a long time. You will sleep well tonight. " I step down and help prepare something to eat.

9th Jun, 2017 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I sign, getting up and stretching as I felt a little sore. It had been a while since I slept outside, especially without some sort of sleeping bag or ground mat. Worse, I was actually pretty hungry even though I had found a few berries yesterday.

Deciding to set out, I felt that I really had to find higher ground and even perhaps climb a tree if I were to ever get my bearings on where the heck I was. Looking up into the sky, I said softly, 'If there are any gods who can hear me or are paying attention, I could very much use a sign on where I can go'.

Yet, getting an idea and because I had been taught to do so when I needed aid, I did go to the center of the clearing to say a quick prayer. I asked that I could find my friend, as well others so I may begin piecing together where I was.

Out of Character: Now is as good a time as any to begin showing my religious side. Even though it does feel a bit odd doing it in a roleplay as myself, though of course it is something I have done in real life.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:38am

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I weakly laugh a bit after carefully getting out of the saddle, I have more trouble than usual getting my left foot out of the stirrup, "No doubt, I'm a bit of a night owl, but its been years since I've skipped bed entirely, and I've never done so after a day of exertion. A ring of sustenance is definitely on the to make list when I can manage it, the thing cuts the need for sleep down by three quarters."

Out of Character: If you two would be willing to wait that long, an hour of complete rest (I assume they mean a power nap or something like it), would let me downgrade the exhaustion to simple fatigue, which is considerably less debilitating.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 98

Main group you get a bite to eat and let jason take a power nap of a hour before you are up and moving again. It will take about 4 hours to get back to Rachel's lake. When they get there they see what looks like a human male walking about the lake shore. You have found Allen.

Thomas is stiff and sore from a night in the rough. He kneels at the center of the clearing and prays. He feels some peace come over him and his aches and pains leave him. He closes his eyes and he sees before him a image of a stronghold. He senses he is not far away and all he has to do is follow the stream back down and he will come to a road. Once he is on the road he will see the stronghold. When he opens his eyes he sees a nice lute on the ground in front of him. It was not there before.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

Feeling much better after the meal and nap, during the course of which I expect I snored like a chainsaw, I accompany the others on to Rachel's Grove.

I am quite relieved to find that not only is the grove unspoiled, but that the intruder does not appear to pose a threat. Wait a minute. "Guys, his clothing, I think we have another visitor from good old Terra Firma."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.