3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 99 of 616

I hand Allen some trail rations then nod, - Page 99 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 99

On first seeing a human in Rachel's grove I raise my bow, then I note what Jason said. "Your powers of observation are deserting you Den" I think to myself. "Some sniper." I lower my bow and look to Rachel, "This is your show Rachel. He is in your home."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Agreed, just bear in mind Rachel, sacred place or not, he's almost certainly here in ignorance, not to mention confusion."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm

10th Jun, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

As I feel the aches and pains leave me, the feeling of peace wash over me, and how I see before me the image of the stronghold where I need to go with instructions on how to get there, I cannot help but smile. As I see the lute on the ground before me I pick it up, looking the instrument over as I run my fingers over it and listen to the sound created. Looking up, I says softly, “Thank you, whoever it is watching over me. I hope that I may become more familiar with with you as time goes on.” With that, I will begin walking down stream as I had sensed that I was instructed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jun, 2017 - 6:07pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 99 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I feel anger burning in me as I see the stranger in my home. Looking closer and hearing my friends comments I realize that he is from our world. " Ghost, stay. " I look at him for a moment. Seeing that he seems to get the idea I approach the man. " Hi. I am Rachel and that is Den and Jason. " I nod towards them in turn. " From your dress you appear to be from our world. Is it still 2017 there? We mean you no harm. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:41pm

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*After my patrol and when I find the camp, I decide to set myself up there.* 'If someone recently made a camp here, then they may return and I can finally figure out this world.'

*It is at this time that I pull out the Draconomicon and open it to the dragon gods section. I gaze over the pages with Bahamut & Tiamat in them and say in an almost mumbled speech, "If you to are real, I give my regards to you Takhisis, but an aly in me you won't have unless a threat greater than you and lord Bahamut alone can't handle. To you Lord Bahamut, I pledge myself to follow the light and be as one needs of me. I may have my own ways of doing things, but to you I would call ally and Lord anyday."

*After I look at the Aspect of the Platinum Dragon, I close the book and put it away. I then meditate for a bit to ease any potential hunger for now. However, despite meditating, my ears remain tuned to the world around me.*

Out of Character: : I have my faith but I will take the side of good over that of evil anyday. However, that doesn't mean I won't use evil means to do the right thing.

Specific Action: I did a little prayer for my own sakes and try to stave off the effects of hunger by meditating. However, I keep all but my sight on the world around me for danger.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Allen you may want to look at what is going on as you were spoken to by a female in golden armor. Two other males are behind her and a very large wolf is with him. The wolf and the female do not look very happy at you.

Thomas starts heading back down the stream following it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 99

Out of Character: : Sorry about that. Didn't see her post yet. I must have been typing my post when she made hers. Give me a sec.

*I look over to her and say, In happy surprise,* "Thank the North Star. Somebeing at last." *I then quickly collect myself before saying,* "Last I new it was about early to mid June. I just got here some time yesterday though and can't translate the time. Also, this lake is lovely and beautiful. Though it does seem almost secretive some how. I did a patrol around it this morning, but found nothing so far. You wouldn't happen to have any food. All I have is my sleeping bag, some Dungeons & Dragons books, my pipe, lighter and tobacco, my Laptop and Cell Phone. But nothing to eat. I was on my way to a friend's place for a game night when I found myself in an open field in this forest."

*I keep calm and try to act composed. I had already come to terms with the fact I wasn't on earth anymore.* "And where did my manors go. I am Richard. But please call me Allen."

Out of Character: : Okay fixed. Sorry about that. Also, out of the other posttwo, my things to Tiamat and Bahamut remain the same.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:43am

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 99

I hand Allen some trail rations then nod, "Yet another fan of Gary Gygax's worlds, I thought as much."

"A couple of things you should know, first of all, this world follows at least some of the rules inherent to Dungeons & Dragons, we're not entirely sure how closely, but there is definite overlap there."

"Secondly, this world is dangerous. The camp you are using was last occupied by a band of goblins. They were in the process of cooking and eating a halfling when we found them."

"That does not mean you are helpless against those dangers. We've been here for a few weeks, all three of us have found ourselves more capable than we were before. I guess you could say we gained a class and the skills that came with it. I suspect the same is true for you as well, but it will take time and training before you are ready, and possibly an awakening event."

"I am sure you have a million questions or so, but perhaps you could focus and boil them down to the important ones? It has been a long couple of days for us."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Jun, 2017 - 11:20am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.