3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 100 of 616

"With that in mind. Shall we get going? - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 100

I put my bow away and look at Richard/Allen. "Hi, I'm Dennis. Welcome to wherever we are." Then I look at Rachel and Jason, it appears time moves in unison more or less given Allen's dates."

I look at Allen again, "Can't you remember the exact date? It would help us determine if time flows similarly here and on Earth." Then I think on what Allen said for a minute, "Did you say going to a friend's house?"

I look at my companions, "We were friends on Bordeglobal. We all got transported together. From our host's story it sounds like the same happened to him. I wonder if Allen's friend is here, if the force or whatever it is brought us here picks groups?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Maybe, but there are at least two differences in the variables if so. We had never met in person before hand. Also, we came to the same location, with only minutes in between us. I don't know if those factors are significant, it will be interesting to see."

"What I do find particularly interesting is that, from the looks of it, he was brought here last night. Right around the time we were having trouble in the goblin cavern. Was it assumed that more hands would be needed?'

11th Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I continue down the stream, following to where I would hopefully soon see the road that had been revealed to me. I did not doubt it, I was merely uncertain how long I would be following the stream.

As I do this, my fingers strums on the lute as I think back to when I had learned the basic of the guitar and perhaps I can use that in coming to understand the instrument in my hands. Through such, it felt familiar despite it being something I had never held in my hands before.

I considered how what I had seen might suggest a path of a bard, and admittedly it was one I felt drawn to. Still, I always was one more for the telling of stories but I could still put the lute to use as well. Though the question still was who sent it, and which of the gods or goddesses helped me and sent me the vision.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jun, 2017 - 4:35pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 100 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*I accept the rations with a thanks. I then eat them while waiting and listening, letting them speak first.* "It was about the fifth or so. Sorry, but I can't get anymore exact than that."

*I then say to the one who spoke about factor,* "If this world has god like beings, they don't need a reason to just up and summon someone. But you do make a valid point. You said I was brought here, when you were in trouble, correct?"

*I then close my eyes a bit.* "Then it's no wonder I feel incomplete. Why I can't communicate with my Guardians. They can't detect me and I can't detect them now. Before now and thanks to my dad, I was always in a state of half meditation. I was always half in the waking real world and half in a place I called Sanctuary. My guardians guard the location. I do know that Sanctuary can be found, but only by those seeking it on the astral plane."

*I think for a moment and then stop myself.* "Hmm.... .. Naw, they can't be gone as well.... . That explains why I feel incomplete.... .. Sorry, please don't mind me rambling."

*I take a moment to calm myself and then speak again.* "Now as for the friend thing. I do know that my sister and my friend would probably start looking for me. I also know I was about to turn the final corner to my friend's place for our game night, when it happened and I came here. Maybe if we find my friend a connection as to why I was called here may become known. I do know that my friend, Thomas, is well known, by me, for the stories he can make. If he is here, then somewhere where stories are shared and told would be a good place to start looking for him."

*It then dawns on me.* "I think I may be at a disadvantage though. I don't have any weapon but my fists. Also I tend to want to avoid conflict when I can. However, if someone or somebeing is an innocent and or in true trouble. I won't hesitate to help. And ya'll seem like ya could use an extra helping hand. Maybe we can figure a way to use our phones and Laptops to figure out a way home."

*I then think for a moment and then add.* "You said awakening event, correct? Can you tell me about yours?"

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 12th Jun, 2017 - 5:33pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I blink a bit at the newcomer. Guardians? Is he Shinto? Or perhaps one of the new age religions? Never mind, it is not important in this moment.

"You have a laptop? Could be quite useful, but I'd suggest taking the battery out for now, it could be a very long time before a recharge is possible. We already have a theory on how to get home, but we'll need to get access to fifth level spells at the very least to make the attempt."

"Don't worry about weapons, there is a settlement nearby that can supply such things, and I can make a few things they won't have. We'll need to explore what you're comfortable with wearing and wielding."

"As for avoiding conflict, I don't know how long you will be able to manage. This world can be a violent place. Before crossing over, Rachel and I had never shed blood. We've found it necessary to do so since."

"I'll let the others decide if they want to share their tales, but we each had an odd experience the day after arriving here. In my case, a cloaked figure gave me a big lump of mithril, said I'd know what to do with it. Touching the thing gave me a hell of a shock, and left me with this." I hold up a hand, showcasing the faint blue-gray tinge to the skin. "It seems to be similar to what would be called argyria back on earth, which there it can be caused by too much silver in the body. I assume this is a case of too much mithral in the body. I'm not sure yet if this has any impact beyond appearances."

"In any case, I've always been good at making things, and it seems such remains my specialty here. I can now work a forge with skill, and am learning to master enchantments of various kinds."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:12pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at the newcomer. "Thomas? Can you tell me a little bit about Thomas? There was a Thomas in our group as well." I think, "Another link to brodeglobal perhaps?" Then I explain that I was in the Army, in Special Forces, and that my awakening experience prepared me for being a ranger here on this world. I describe the experience in detail and warn him that it will be easy to get lost, but to remember we are not of this world. Lastly, I tell him about Lord Douglas and the Dungeons & Dragons links that seem to be the one constant.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 100

I try not to show surprise as the stranger mentions about guardians in our old world. I explain to him about being called to my home and the dreams I had. I also tell him about waking up with my new armor and dire wolf beside me. Continuing I give him details about learning Druidic spells and powers. " Welcome to whatever world this is, Allen. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:34pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

"With that in mind. Shall we get going? We need to report in to Douglas, and get you situated as well. You should know that this place is rather sacred, and under the protection of our druidess, I would defer to Rachel before returning on your own"

"It isn't far to walk."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.