3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 101 of 616

*I decide to let them do the talking for now. - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2017 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 101

I look at Allen, "Allen you should meet my alter ego." Then I smile at Jason and wink, "Yes, Grog think we stay too long. Start being gatherer. Grog hunter. We go now. Find Doug-Las. Then we kill mammoth while Rachel gather herbs and sow new clothes for hunters." I move far outside of Rachel's arm reach at the last.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I see. Then I may know what mine will be. I am missing two fragments of my own spirit right now. As I said, I feel incomplete." *I explain. I then nod in agreement and add.* "Yes let's. I won't rediscover them here. However, I must inform you, I don't feel armor will suit me. I feel constrained right now, even in the cloths I am am wearing. They feel constricting to my movements."

*I look to Rachel and bow to her with a martial artist's bow. I bow with my left hand over my right fist, pushing both towards her in respect, my head bowed.* "My apologizes. I intended no harm to this beautiful hidden lake."

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 12th Jun, 2017 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, we can at least put you in touch with the local tailor then."

I turn and tiredly walk back to Morgenstern, and hoist myself up into his saddle.

I'll swap stories as we head back to the castle.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 101 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The four of you start heading towards the stronghold. It is a four hour walk if I remember correctly (Do not have my note out East here). But you will have no issues getting there. By then Jason is about dragging and needs rest.

Thomas spends the better part of the day following the stream. As it is getting dark out do you wish to continue or camp again?

12th Jun, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Thinking that if I perhaps just push on for a little bit longer, that I would come upon the road that I am looking for. Yet despite this thought, I also consider how such may be a waste and if I do it will be too late to really gather anything for shelter, and tell myself that I will be fine.

Deciding to take the risk, I continue on and hope that I can find the road before it grows to dark. It would be even better if it was a clear night with the stars and moon for light. Speaking softly to myself I say, "I hope I won't regret this." I chuckle at myself, trying to banish any worry I had of the dangers that could come out at night.

I will continue onward, offering a quiet prayer and request that I could find the road soon. That I wasn't making a mistake. The only peace of assurance was that I normally didn't sleep well anyway and had gotten into the bad habit of not going to sleep until well after midnight.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:36pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I greet the guards on the walls with a lazy wave. Suppressing a yawn, I flag someone down and ask for Lord Douglas' whereabouts. "We have a newcomer he will wish to see."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 101

I nod at Allen. " I know you didn't. We now how it feels to just be ripped from our world and tossed here. " I walk with the group quietly with my hand on Ghost.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

*I decide to let them do the talking for now. However, to Rachel I say,* "Thanks. Now, would you guys and gal please help me get up to date on the local happenings?"

*I continue to follow the group and I notice that Jason wasn't looking to awake. I ask him.* "Rough night?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.