3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 102 of 616

"Allen, we'll ask Lord Douglas. - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 102

Yawning, I answer, "Pulled something of an all nighter. These two were badly injured yesterday, and needed rest far more than I. But the region we were in was dangerous, so someone had to stay on watch."

"In any case, the settlement we are headed to is new, the region surrounding it still wild. We arrived several weeks ago, and were informed we could earn our keep by acting as scouts."

"First major challenge has been a den of goblins. A band slaughtered a halfling family not far from here. We traced them back to the rest, and spent last evening clearing out their cave. Job's not finished yet though, needed to recover from wounds and regroup."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I listen to Jsdon and add, "And maybe now with some more support we can clear them out for good. Care to help us clear out a den of evilness?" I wait for Allen to respond.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Ah. I see." *I reply to Jason.* "Maybe. As far as I can tell, you guys and gal have already awakened. I don't feel a good different and I don't feel very able right now. Heck my fits happen to be the only thing I know I can use well. Beyond that and with my knowledge of the monster manuals, I don't think I would be on the same level as you guys and gal and the monsters."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 102 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Allen, we wouldn't dream of throwing you into the fire before you are ready. It took us a couple of weeks before we decided we were prepared to work as a team out here."

"In fact, if these guys are willing to wait, there are a couple of projects I would like to finish before we tackle that place again."

Turning to the others I say, "The armor and weapons I spoke of before? You have to admit it would have come in handy."

Out of Character: P.S. This convo is ocurring on our way back to the castle, feel free to carry on when ready Kn.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at this. " Yes, it takes a little time. Just be patient. When your awakening hits you will never be the same. Then you can join us as Jason suggested. We are still learning. We almost didn't survive the last adventure. " I shudder. I caress Ghost's fur as we walk. He continues to scan the area as we amble along.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

*I think for a moment and then say, * "Well, there is one trait I still have here. I love to learn. Maybe I can find something that draws my interest based on that. Is there a library or other house of knowledge I could potentially look through to find out stuff."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 102

"There is a library here, and it is more extensive than the situation would suggest. I have made good use of it myself."

"It is however a private collection on the lord's estate rather than something for public use, you'll need permission. Though I am sure it can be obtained."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

"Allen, we'll ask Lord Douglas. From what I've seen, access to the library won't be an issue" I say.

Then I look at Jason, "Yes, armor would have been a great help there."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.