3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 103 of 616

I decided it was for the best to use my phone - Page 103 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 103

The main group heads back to the stronghold and as they near it they are relieved to be back there. You three get 500 exp each. As Allen sees the stronghold a feeling overtakes him and he passes out. During the time his is unconscious he watches as he is trained in martial arts so that he can fight using no weapons. He wakes back up after about five minutes feeling changed in flexibility. He feels more confident of his ability to protect himself using just his hand and feet or even what the books would consider monk weapons. While the others see him unconscious for just five minutes Allen felt like it was over a year.

Thomas walks on until it is full dark. He is now having a hard time seeing. Soon he walks into a tree as he steps backwards he miss steps and twists his ankle. What does he wish to do now?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Really, I twisted an ankle," I mutter to myself annoyed and avoid a curse, normally much more careful in situations like this so surpised to see myself so careless. I also would generally have stopped walking as soon as I couldn't see, though as it grew darker my eyes would adjusted to the diminishing light.

Still, I take a seat to rest the ankle for a moment as I realize that I must not have been paying as close attention as I generally would. I consider using my phone as a flashlight at least long enough to find some place to hide myself away to rest.

Continuing my muttering I say to myself, "Well I guess the the fates deny me luck in having moonlight and stars to give me light." I ponder my situation and consider my options in how to proceed, wondering if it was safe to use a light.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 8:41pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*As I pass out for that five minutes, I fall yo the ground with a thud. I experience a dream I am actually comfortable with. I train and learn quickly. When I wake, I spin myself to a standing position.* "Well, that's one way to gain knowledge. So a martial artist's style with use of monk type weapons. Can't use armor but am fine with that." *On instinct, I take a tai chi style stance make quick motions, making sure to avoid others. Those from my world know the style of Tai Chi. Those not of my world may think my moves random and uncoordinated.* "I think I now understand what you mean. That was a rush and a half. It's also the first time I haven't been in control of my own dreams. It's a new feeling. But one I had hooed to feel for a while now."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 103 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I go to Allen's side as he falls, Carefully shifting him to a resting position, I'll check his vitals. "Not a heart attack, stroke, or siezure, it looks almost like he just fell asleep standing up. Narcolepsy? Maybe a concussion?"

I check his eyes and note their behavior, "No, not a concussion, he's dreaming, rather intensely from the looks of it. Guys, I don't think this is natural. Let's get him back to the castle."

I'm still in the midst of making another travois we can carry Allen with when he regains consciousness.

"Welcome back, you gave us a bit of a scare there."

Out of Character: Yay level 2! Note that my repertoire now includes making magic potions, which I should stress is not the same thing as alchemical potions. Any spell from any list, scroll or potion form, if the costs and risks can be covered I can provide. So make your requests. For reference, potions cost twice as much as a scroll bearing the same spell, but the former can be used by anyone. The latter requires the spell on your spell list, or to make a UMD check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I listen to Allen describe what happened and immediately understand. "Well, it appears this place has made its decision about you and you have been awakened… so to speak."

Out of Character: CLW!

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm relieved when Allen sits up suddenly. "This place certainly has unusual effects on people. Maybe this is just one long dream and isn't real. " I look at the others.
Out of Character: : CLW sounds good. KN, how do we go about learning new spells with the new level. Do I choose them or will Rachel uncover them some other way?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 103

Out of Character: Druids don't learn spells. Like a cleric, they have access to the entire list, and get to swap out what's prepped in the mornings. Pro tip, don't prepare any summon natural ally spells. You can always spontaneously sacrifice a spell to cast one of those.

15th Jun, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 103

The Storyteller says...

I decided it was for the best to use my phone is a flashlight, for at the very least as long as would be needed to find a place to hide and get some rest. I curse my foolhardiness in wishing to find the road tonight, and yet also make sure I stray not too far away from the stream.

With such, I turn on my phone and turn on its flashlight function as I begin to walk tentatively as I favored the ankle that got twisted. I will, if I'm able, even look for sturdy stick in which to use so as to help me walk as I search for a secluded spot.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:17am

Thomas Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.