3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 17 of 129

Yeah I am still looking into that and how - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 129 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 17

KN,

Did any of us forget anything? We have a good head of steam built up here and I wanted to make sure one of us, probably me, didn't forget anything. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Nope I just got a bit busy last night with something and forgot to post in here. I will be updating this in a bit *smile*.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: So I was looking and I just realized we are doing a heck of a good job on this between the four of us. We are writing our collective butts off.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes this game is moving right along and things are happening. I will be giving you some experience too in a bit I just have some stuff to do right now.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes, everyone is doing a great job. This storyline would make a very entertaining novel or movie. I would watch it. I can't wait to see what KN has in store for us.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh I have a lot in store for you and you keep making it easy too. I am prepared for the next part now too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 17

Speaking of experience, two queries:
-are you doing the same as with your other 3.5e campaign? IE reducing xp to zero upon leveling up?

-Have you thought about the Item Familiar feat I mentioned before? I am primarily interested in it because it is the only way I know to increase xp gains. Which is beneficial not because I want to get ahead of the others, but because I'll be spending loads of xp on magic item crafting soon enough, and don't want to fall too far behind.

I mainly ask because the feat as a whole is broken as all hell. It has a number of other features, the highly abusable among these (Namely those that allow for extra skills and spells) I'd be willing to forget exist.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Yeah I am still looking into that and how to work with it without it becoming too easy to abuse as it stands now. May have to put some restrictions on it.

I like the reverting to zero on experience when leveling as it allows you to get more real experience as you level. Otherwise you level way too quickly compared to other games.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.