3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 33 of 129

Yeah you have to remember that ghost is not - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 33

KN,

Let me know when Thomas, Ghost, and I are back. I have a few actions to perform. I'm out with my girls today. I'll check in intermittently as they show me this outfit and that outfit. Oh, when we get back together Den is going to have a few choice words.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:26pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

This might be your return now, I halfway suspect the children are running from a bloodied Dire Wolf.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN,

You're an evil so and so because you've now given us two situations that give me choices one of which goes against my training and one against my beliefs. Last time I chose to go against my training. I would not go against my beliefs. I won't leave a comrade behind.

[By The Way], that said don't stop doing it. This is what makes it fun.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:27pm

5th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 33 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I hopefully offered a solution. It isn't perfect, and there is risk, but I feel I am being truthful when I say that I am the most expendable in a fight. That, and I do feel we shouldn't leave the children alone or leave Rachel with the goblins anymore then we already have.

While bards can always be helpful in a fight or to have in a party, they are not required. Especially when I have no spells to work with and can only do "So so" in a fight. Sure one can very easily say Bardic Performance makes a big difference, but right now it only adds a couple of pluses to the party.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:39pm

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, I cut it all out of here and posted this where it belongs now all I need to do is get to 15 words so I can edit this.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:46pm

5th Aug, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Did you intend to post an In Character post both here and in the other thread?

Also, how would that appear to the children if we locked them back up after just setting them free and just leave them alone? They are already scared and don't know for certain who we are or if we can be trusted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 33

Still convinced the right move is we all leave and return within a few minutes. But I doubt we'll be able to get Ghost to stop.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

Yeah you have to remember that ghost is not a tamed trained animal HE is a wild beast and a big one at that. The only one who has control over him is Rachel. He is not happy that she was not there waiting for him with open arms *smile*

Yes I know at times I am evil So and so at times biggrin.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.