3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 60 of 129

I missed the part about not needing glasses - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 129 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 60

Are there period clothes provided in the morning? If so, what has happened with my Earth clothes?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Your earthly clothes are still there. You will have to go see Thror at the general store to get sized for period clothing.

2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Also, am I the only one who got the idea that Vickie essentially have the equivalent of an alien encounter given the way the figures were described and how they help to unlock her psychic potential?

2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 60 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

No scars, or stretch marks from the 3 kids I had..WOW, that be something for sure smile.gif.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If you had your scar and stretch marks before 28 they will still be there. The only things gone are things that you acquired after the age you are now.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

For the newcomers, figured I'd give an update on the supply and resources situation.

I've kind of become the party treasurer, mostly because I'm generally the one doing stuff with the money for everyone's sake

If either of you were not aware, my class, the Artificer, revolves around crafting things, magical things in particular. At the moment I can do scrolls, potions, and wondrous items, and only pay 37.5% of its market value in crafting costs. Next level, I get to start screwing around with constructs.

I use this sheet to keep track of it all. Source 7v
The first page lists crafting costs and the chances of me buggering up all of the checks involved (Which wastes all of the time and resources invested, keep the odds of that low people) The Craft reserve mentioned at the top lists how much in the way of xp crafting costs I can cover via points granted by Artificer levels before I have to dip into my own actual character's xp. Something I'd rather avoid oddly enough.

We technically have a bit under 3.5k gp in the party pot. However, a little over half of this is already earmarked for crafting projects that are on my todo list.

The money that is available after the todo list is factored out is well more than enough to buy the two of you basic gear, including another light horse for Vickie.

So yeah, there's where we're at. Don't be afraid to make reasonable requests, my services are here to be used tongue.gif

All told, I can get you access to any spell from any list, so feel free to dig deep for obscure stuff. Catch is, if it isn't something on your own class list, you'll need to either pass a UMD check, get me to cast it, or ask for it in potion form, which costs twice as much as the scroll.

I can even provide spells a little sooner than normal (By 2 levels). For instance right now at level 3 I could get the group a scroll of Fireball. Only problem is it still uses my actual caster level for determining its effects, so it'd be an abnormally weak fireball causing only 3d6 damage.

Not listed on that sheet: 15 pounds of mithril. There was more, I crafted 2 breastplates from the chunk I got at the start of the game (One of which has unfortunately vanished along with Dennis), and am in the middle of making a third. I can use those 15 pounds to make one last breastplate, or buy up a little more and make the Chain Mail Grant requested. Maybe a few other things. Vickie will need good armor as well, but I'm unsure what she would prefer. She could actually get away with mithral full plate if she wanted, but we'd have to pay for that one the hard way.

To answer your query Thomas, no, you're not alone in that regard. It makes sense though, psionics is usually regarded as essentially alien. Heck, before the psionics books were published, almost the only native users of psionics were the Mind Flayers, who are basically brain stealers from Betelgeuse.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 60

Yeah, Thomas. Me too. The Grey's were an immediate thought, and then I thought "Why would elf psionisists need ears, anyways? They'd evolve or mutate themselves out of them. biggrin.gif
Jason, I was ogling a +4+ INT headband at some point, but I'll help build up the bank first.With my archetype, INT is king. I need to up my level a couple of times before it really becomes useful, and so do I.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

I missed the part about not needing glasses anymore. Woot!
Can't wait to level up a few times, and get access to the neat stuff.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.