Kristine's Great Zed Adventure Horror RPG Review

Kristine' S Great Zed Adventure Horror Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 19th Sep, 2015 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello, I am Kristine, and here is the summary of my new Role-playing Game !

History:

One year ago, a deadly plague came to America and 1000 people were dead in one month. Panic gripped the nation, and the country balanced precariously on the verge of Martial law. But the disease was subdued, ending almost as quickly as it began. America breathed a sigh of relief.

It is one year later and the worst was yet to come, as a vaccine for the plague hit the market. It was free to all, here and abroad, in the interest of humanity.
Unbeknownst to most, the "Free" Vaccine is a cover of a sinister plan known as "Population control".

Taking a hint from the infamous Georgia Guide-stones, the new world order was coming fast; nothing would stand in its way.

Story:

The story begins in southern California, present day, on the eve of the "New world order". The world in this Role-playing Game is not much different than the one we live in now.

Vaccines will be administered in late afternoon, and next morning the zombies and martial law!

And clinic, scheduled by time-zones.

It's a normal evening. By late afternoon tomorrow, martial law will be in effect as the zombie population begins to erupt.

Requirements:

I have 5 characters to start. I'd like to see characters of all types; military, "New world order" Members, cops, news reporters, survivalists, average citizens.

It is a text-based game, writing only - no need for dice or rule sets. Writers should endeavor at least 1 paragraph or more, not including the character introduction. Intros are separate from character bios.

Posting rate might be each day, or every other day. That is dependent on the availability of all players. I don't want anyone to feel left out!

Your questions and interest is appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2015 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Horror Adventure Zed Great Kristines

Good start Kristine.

Did you write this on a phone or device that makes all those spaces? Do you have the original text somewhere I can use to reformat it? (I am on FB right now if you need real time help)

I am actually in the process of creating the new Board: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game to hold yours and similar Role-Playing Games.

UPDATE: Right, its fixed now so your next step will be to have two dedicated Players willing to get involved in this. They will need to Reply here and say if they can meet your schedule and that they agree with the rules. Once that is confirmed you can start your Threads.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Kristine's Great Zed Adventure Horror RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Kristine, no need to duplicate this thread to the Horror board.

Like JB said the next step is for players to reply here saying they want to participate in your game. I believe you said you had a couple of players already lined up? If so, they need to join and state that here.

Then you create your new threads in the Horrors board and begin the game.

19th Sep, 2015 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Interesting, have not seen this around here.

international QUOTE (Kristine)
I have 5 characters to start.

What do you mean you have 5 characters? Is that class types or you're saying you need 5 players? How many players do you have now?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have 5 characters in mind for me to use. Its a small family, and 1 character is a doctor who is just following orders.

19th Sep, 2015 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

If there is no dice or set system how do you deal with someone who makes there character very powerful?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Firstoff, let me say I sent emails to my Role-playing Game buds last night. They weren't online yesterday.

Second, yes that would be a rotten dilemma. It has happened to us before.
I draw the line at power gaming. Character and bios would be moderated for such infractions, which can only ruin it for everyone else.
One person I knew would run his games by collective, but he interpreted that to mean "The rest of us go collect the wood to build his throne". Not fun!

I have 15 years experience writing and managing Role-Playing Games, and my first goal is to make it so that everyone has equal opportunity and equal fun.
Here is the list of rules I have used for my Role-playing Game 's in the past. I do think some of them could be modified, as this site seems to run a little differently than my other groups did.

------------------------
1. Active to semi-active role play. This is a good writing group with seasoned Role-playing Game vets. Its not fast food Mc Donalds-type writing. We usually post 2-4 times a week.
(Lack of posting and Game abandonment will force me to invoke rule# 9,)Your posts should be descriptive and well maintained.

WARN THE READERS OF SEXUAL / VIOLENT / ETC POSTS ACCORDINGLY! RATE THEM!

2. Use Out of Character: for "Out of character" Comments. Also, if you are addressing any character specifically, you can put ATTN-their name here, in the subject line. Also, do not reply to a scene that has nothing to do with you. In other words, don't interrupt cos its rude!

2a. On Characters. Create only as many as YOU can handle. Do not Create characters for others unless you are asked. For one, people want to write their own characters, For two, it's unfair when pivotal characters are made and you EXPECT others to drag them along. This only increases the burdens on everyone. From now on, this act is forbidden unless you follow the guidlines that are set forth.

3. When you are doing your post, please stick to story from your character perspective only. Treat any characters you are interacting with like statues. Compilation posts are also encouraged, but not required.

4. No killing without permission. Your characters life is in your hands alone. Non-fatal character damage is ok... But nobody kill anybody unless they give you permission.

5. No flaming! Bad attitudes and personal attacks in the public forum are not acceptable. In other words, please discuss problems and send as much hate mail as you feel is needed, privately to affected group memebers or with mods/owners. "On-air" Battles can result in being kicked out.

6. Plot ideas. Please contact the owner if you have any plots or special plans for your characters. THIS IS A MUST! We have to make sure we do not get off track with the storyline.

7. Unless [the server] is acting up, kindly wait at least 48 to 72 hrs to get a response-post. PLEASE don't hold everyone up and wait too long to post. This is annoying! And it is unfair to hold others back.

8. No 'god-moding' of any characters.

9. The moderator is the GM-Game Master, and as such, reserves the right to manage the story, keep the players in check and creates characters I.e. NPCs or story-telling characters in order to keep stories on track and
Moving. This may also require that the GM temporarily play some taken characters in order to get characters that are in B-plot who need to end

Up in A-plot to arrive on place. THE MODERATOR DOES NOT INVOKE THIS OPTION LOOSELY. EVERY REASONABLE ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO GET THE PLAYERS BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS.

10. Please check all spelling, grammar and punctuation before you post it onto the site. It is your writing and your art. Take personal integrity in what you post here... Plus it makes things easier for the rest of us.

11. Check the main page frequently for special notices(Or better yet, read your emails!)

12. Failure to obey these rules REPEATEDLY will get you banned/kicked out/horsewhipped/skinned alive and salted/etc et al...

19th Sep, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Kristine's Great Zed Adventure Horror RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

You definitely know what you are doing and those rules actually remind me of the rules here except for the mention of [..], I don't understand the tie in there.

From your definition I guess its right to say that if a player has a cop and they shoot a character that is a zombie and controlled by another player then the wound from the bullet will never be fatal unless a player decides to kill off their character?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kristine's Great Zed Adventure Horror RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,