Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 10 of 20

Yes, yes it is. Again, one of the dangers - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
PBP Greece Dungeons and Dragons Dungeons & Dragons 5e
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 10

Your choice Kn, but I would suggest boosting charisma by at least a little bit. Your spellcasting all keys off of Charisma, and that very nice aura you'll be getting at level 6 does nothing without a positive modifier.

Dropping Strength and Con to 16 and 14 respectively for instance would let you bump Charisma up to 14.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Yeah I am looking at modifying some of the stats to boost my Charisma some. I am sure I will be able to figure something out to get a nice rounded paladin. Still in the initial stages yet. Not bad for the second day of working on him so far. Ok I dropped everything to 14 for Strength, Dexterity and Charisma, Dropped Constitution ot 12 and kept the rest the same at 10 thus with my class I got +2 on strength and Constitution thus current stats and still started with only the 29 point buy in Or three at 14 at 7 points each is 21, two at 10 at 2 points each is 4 and one at 12 is 4 so 21 +4 + 4 = 29.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:47am

31st Aug, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Servant of Dreams says...

Abnninja, I still have yet to completely catch up in the thread but I just wanted to offer the I did read your reply.

I guess the extra skill and tool proficiency could work, and by your mention of expertise does that mean that one could use that extra skill to turn a skill they already have into an expertise?

I will ask this at the very least, since it is a pretty big focus of the Circle of Dreams, can I at least be assured that I'll be able to have her communicate with fey at she may meet? Even if it seems she would not get any language for such.

I asked simply because I was actually going to make it a pretty big part of her backstory, her connection to the fey and being able to communiate with them. Not in the languages of mortal men, but in the fey's own tongue.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:04am

31st Aug, 2017 - 7:24am / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 10 Creation Character Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

The Short End says...

KN
Be sure to check out the altered stats for armor in this campaign. There is no chainmail, instead there is a combination of armored pieces. Breastplate/Cuirass, Greaves, Leather Skirt & Helmet which all add up to AC 16, but still work like the breastplate in the PHB allowing up to +2 from Dexterity to be added to you AC.

Character is looking good, especially like the reason for him coming to the kings audience! *laugh*

Minor grammar issue, in your history you have put the word some instead of son *wink*

Thomaslee
Yes you can expertise in any skill you already know.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I think that Briadia is complete now. I bought her a Belt of Hill Giant Strength for her rare magic item. Is that item okay Ninja?

Paul, I think a bard or rogue would be very useful. Everyone party needs those. Bards are amazing. They can pretty much do it all. They are the ultimate support character. I vote bard or rogue for you since you asked but it is your character to play. Briadia would love to have a male ranger to show up. Battle of the sexes! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Aug, 2017 - 3:51pm

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas,

This is how we will handle your communicating with the Fay. It is done telepathically. Also, the Fay can choose to communicate with others in this way, but the Fay must initiate. But your character can always communicate with them, you have the option to initiate. Also, because of this you have advantage when dealing with them, unless you or one of your companions attempts to hurt one, in which case you lose advantage for that encounter. Remember when creating your history that the Fay have only just come into being over the last ten years since magic has awakened. So this link with the Fay only awoke in you ten years ago.

Kyrroeth,

I assume the Belt you have is a +4... Correct?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation - Page 10

It grants a Strength of 21 so it is a plus +5. It is listed as a rare magic item in the 5e SRD.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Yes, yes it is. Again, one of the dangers of posting when I don't have my books. I'm going to have to buy a second set to keep here at work. Briadia can indeed have that belt. Don't be surprised if the evil Dungeon Master tries to separate her from it. cool.gif.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.