Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 37 of 49

Briadia thinks for a moments and then shakes - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 49 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 37

Out of Character: I'll wait to hear from Keitha before I post in game, but here is my perception check.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia looks at the others remaining." Well I hope that the rest of you are staying. We must be vigilant for any dangers. I'm going to rest now. Arcad, leave the food alone." She frowns knowing the temptation for him. Briadia will take her turn at watch when called upon.

Arcad will appear to be asleep beside Briadia but he is thinking about how that food would fill his belly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:50pm

24th Sep, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Photokles
Cleric
Character
Lieutenant / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The light bearer says...

As the sun began to set, Photokles speaks a word and moves the strap on his forehead to fix the gem over his right eye. The last hour or so of his trek, the smell of burnt timber filled his nose. [At least there is no flame rising from that direction.] he though to himself.

A little while later, Photokles found himself just outside his destination. Suddenly there was the sound of feet upon earth charging at him from seemingly all directions. As the footsteps approached, the figures in the dark began to take form as they came within about 120 feet of the priest. At the request of identifying himself, the Rhodian nods in acknowledgement at the guards' request, but as he raises his head back up, the priest's eyes become beacons of un-burning, white flame, a sound of stampeding horses pulling a chariot booms all around and Photokles's voice thunders as he responds, "I am Photokles, priest of Helios, the all seeing! I come not as a thief in the night, but as a beacon of hope and healing to you and yours that have been ravished!"

Out of Character:
Photokles activated his gen giving him truesight for that last hour or so he was in the dark.
When he responds, he cast thaumaturgy to cause all of those phenomena in an attempt to gain advantage on the persuasion check. If you do not feel advantage would be granted then ignore the second roll.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm

Photokles Results:
  • Persuasion (adv?) on D20 (-1): 15, 11 (2 rolls)

24th Sep, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Keitha
Druid lvl 3
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 37 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Servant of Dreams says...

The young woman gives Briadia a small smile, yet had made her decision. Looking to her, Keitha says, "I'm going, they will need my support if they are to get back with the main group alive." The druid wishes she didn't have to do this, yet would not turn back. She can see in the dark and knew how to survive in the wild, at least help them safely reach Thebes and then get back to camp.

With a serious expression as she catches up with Manos, she says, "Photokles was foolish to go alone, and should not have left without a few at least going with him." Keitha sighs, looking back to the camp before turning back to the Manos and giving a nod for them to get going so as to hopefully catch up.

On losing the track of Photokles, the druid will try to find them again before getting too far from where they lost the tracks. She will way to Manos, "If I can't find the tracks, lets just continue to the city as quickly as we can." Keitha was worry, concern for the cleric and considering what she will say to him when they meet up.

Out of Character: Keitha should have darkvision, given how though she is human we are using the racials of a half elf. This should make a difference I believe, though I could be wrong. Also, will try a Survival check to find Photokles' tracks again.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm

Keitha Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 18 (1 roll)
  • Survival on D20 (+3): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

"A moment please Briadia, I somehow doubt Arcad will easily be persuaded to stay out of the food by anyone else here. Let us at least make it a more difficult task to get to the supply."

Elymas will bag up what he can of the food and hoist it over a branch as high as he can get it. The rope will be wrapped around the trunk so there is very little play in the rope and no free sections in reach of the ground.

"While we're at it, any suggestions on how to tell him no that won't be ignored or end in a mauling?"

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Niklaus volunteers for a late watch, and promises to do his best to keep Arcad distracted if he is awake and eyeing the food once more. "After all, music has been known to tame the wildest of beasts."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 37

The Short End says...

Tellias is asleep as the rest of the commotion occurs. He had informed the party that he will take a watch, and isn't bothered which watch he takes. Other than that he sleeps soundly, helped in his slumber by the ample amount of wine, the warm soup and the exertion from the fight with the strange creatures.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Briadia thinks for a moments and then shakes her head." He will not listen to any of you I would assume. I suppose tell him no then wake me if he doesn't stop. I don't wish for him to attack anyone. I'm not sure how he would react and don't want to take any chances. You are still strangers to him basically. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:50pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.