Dumping Man From Wheelchair

Dumping Man Wheelchair - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Feb, 2008 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Deputy now suspended after dumping man from wheelchair
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dumping man from wheelchair

Chief Deputy Joe Docobo watched the video for the first time last night and said he found himself in "disgust" and was "appalled at every level." Docobo also announced that two corporals and a sergeant involved are now on administrative leave with pay, and the jail supervisor on duty did not have knowledge of the incident.
Ref. Read and see video...

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2008 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Wheelchair Man Dumping

I was so upset when I watch this video! What kind of training these people have? They are literally animals! How come they are now on administrative leave with pay?. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dumping Man From Wheelchair Health & Special Psychology

It is not normal procedure when checking someone into jail to dump them like that. I feel that the officer who did the dumping should be punished but not fired. It is normal operational procedure that during an investigation that those officers who are under investigation to be placed on paid administrative leave. After the investigation is complete those who are found to be at fault can then be placed on leave without pay.

I believe that all the deputies involved in this incident should receive some time off without pay and then be required to take some sensitivity training when it comes to handicapped personnel.

13th Feb, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Wheelchair Man Dumping

Heck that was brutal. How can throwing someone disabled on the floor like that be just procedure? They could of helped him on the floor they did not have to throw him. Was he there for murder, rape or some serious crime that he had to be treated like that?

13th Feb, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Wheelchair Man Dumping

Beowolf:

Was he there for murder, rape or some serious crime that he had to be treated like that?

The guy is quadriplegic and he was there for a traffic violation.

17th Feb, 2008 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

I am not sure what shocks me more: the mere fact that the deputy who committed this ruthless act was a female, or the Sheriff deciding to suspend her with pay! Does anyone really believe that while on leave, this deputy will be spending time contemplating the seriousness of her actions? Of course not! Sending a person on leave with pay is no different than going on vacation with a big fat bonus! Surely, there must be a way that the Sheriff could exercise more discretion, by implementing suspension or even dismissal, for serious cases like this one! Since they have the whole footage on tape, wouldn't that be suffice to qualify for a dismissal? That poor man! It must be very frustrating to be a quadriplegic. But to be treated that way is so inhumane! He must have felt so angry, upset and not to mention, humiliated! I hope he sues the police station!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Dumping Man From Wheelchair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,