Christina Applegate

Christina Applegate - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2011 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Aug, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Christina Applegate

The star from "Samantha who?" was diagnosed with breast cancer and in order to stop it she took the tough decision of removing both of her breasts. She will go through cosmetic surgery in few months. She seems to be in good spirits. All the best to her!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Christina Applegate
A Friend

Applegate Christina

I hope all the luck to her. I remember watching her grow up in "Married with Children" and other movies she was in. I enjoyed her acting ability.

1st Feb, 2011 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Christina Applegate Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm very happy for Christina, she deserves this blessings after the many struggles with her health. Congratulations!

international QUOTE

Christina Applegate is a brand new mom - of a baby girl, her rep tells PEOPLE.

"Actress Christina Applegate and fiance, musician Martyn LeNoble, welcomed daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble on Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Los Angeles," the spokesperson said in a statement. "Mother and daughter are doing great."

Adds someone close to the proud parents: "She's a beautiful little girl, and they are so happy and in love with her."...

> TOPIC: Christina Applegate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,