Satan Wants A Sun Too! - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE This is a doctrine which is somewhat - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th Sep, 2008 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Satan Wants A Sun Too! - Page 4

I am wondering if you are referring to the light of Christ which fills the universe and is in all things and is the power by which all things were created and by which they exist and how God governs all things. This "light" being in place of the "darkness". And when Satan is cast into outer Darkness, he will be sent to a place void of the Light of Christ. As this light of Christ is the "Power" of the universe, Satan in outer darkness will not have the "power" or energy needed to survive. So he will slowly begin to fall apart into his most basic components of matter. To prevent this he will steal, suck or take the "power", life or energy of those around him. In a sense, eating them spiritually thereby decreasing their existence and increasing his own until eventually he is doomed to Die or be destroyed in the organization of the spirit body. At which time the intelligences that comprise his spiritual organization are free to resume a progressive path from the beginning just as we all once were, with the hopes of again having/being part of a new spiritual organization in which they will continue to progress with the possibility of being part of a celestial being... etc...

Yes, exactly what I was trying to say!

I try not to offend your profession why do you feel the need to offend mine? Calling my thoughts and ideas "psycho babble" is as offensive to me as it would be if I were to call your ideas "wacko" or "off the wall." I fail to grasp why you are offended at the idea that someone would attack your thoughts and yet you do not hesitate to attack another. You come across as if only your way of thinking can solve the "deep doctrine mysteries."

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have been as honest as I could be with finding fault in myself. I have declared it and apologized for it. I am working on it. That is as far as I will go. I don't think I was talking to you directly. I was psycho babbling to, as well as others. Develop a thicker skin I guess. I don't know. I am not worried about an attack. I just dont like shareing my thoughts with people that don't think deep.

If I thought that "deep doctrine" was synonymous with me, I would not be on this forum, or read anyones posts, or study any doctrine. My actions dictate that I am trying to figure out what is going on and value others' thoughts.

Yes, it is true that I would rather pick my own surroundings (people). That is not really my choice to make and will take more caution on my posts from now on.

More psyco babble and drifting.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2008 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Too Sun Wants Satan

Quasar wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about. ...Yes, it is true that I would rather pick my own surroundings (people). That is not really my choice to make and will take more caution on my posts from now on.

Perhaps I read too much into your post. If so, I apologize.
Rather off topic, but...
(May be the lack of sleep and cold medicine)
I will try to take some of my own advice.

Please do not feel like you need to censor your posts, at least as far as your ideas and thoughts go. In a forum such as this (internet) we all need to take care to edit our posts so as not to make personal attacks and offenses (intended or unintended) toward another's ideas and positions. But to hold back on "free thinking" would only hinder the discussion.

I just dont like shareing (sic) my thoughts with people that don't think deep.

As I mentioned earlier, I agree with Amonhi's definition of "deep doctrine":
Deep Doctrine means doctrine that you personally do not understand. What is deep for me may be basic for you. Some deep Doctrine is essential to our exaltation. For example, the priesthood, Calling and election, the atonement... If these are not deep to you, then they are to others. There are some subjects that seem plane (sic) as day to me that others see as mysteries. And there are other topics that others understand clearly and I seek to learn.

Perhaps I would edit his definition to "doctrine you personally do not FULLY understand. As one may have a level of understanding but is still trying to grasp the big picture, so to speak.

I am curious what your definition of "deep doctrine" is. This is a sincere question, please do not read anything more into it.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 3rd Sep, 2008 - 7:36am

3rd Sep, 2008 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too! Studies Doctrine Mormon

For me, I think our skin grows thicker by more and more exposure! I know mine has become almost callused some days--which is better for debate than baby soft skin--at least in my opinion! laugh.gif!

I think Quasar that your post was great, as Alskann mentioned the last comment might of been left off, but I also didn't read that as you trying to be offensive to her profession.

Rather off topic, but...
If there are any doubts on how much I respect her profession and the need for it, you can go to the Does Depression End At Death thread.

I read it as you were going through thoughts and putting them down which might not be something you are used to--(vs. just saying what you feel. I think we all might get ticked off at psycho-babble if that is the term you must use, but I think most of us would agree we wouldn't learn and grow without it.)

I have to run to the dentist but will continue these thoughts later. NOTHING here was meant to be offensive to anyone. I liked the thoughts you put down Quasar.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Page 4 Too Sun Wants Satan

I didn't know she was in the psychology field. I just read the depression topic and was not trying to be offensive. I am not sorry about my term use of Psycho babble.

I will continue to use the term because I like it and I use it all the time. I don't believe it is a curse word or offensive to any group or religion. Unless you argue that psychology is your religion. If you spend all of your time trying not to offend people and tippy toeing around issues then you may never get your point across.

Please feel free to give me a negative on charm if you like. Doesn't bother me as long as it is a good reason.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 3rd Sep, 2008 - 9:46pm

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Too Sun Wants Satan

Yes, exactly what I was trying to say!

LOL, I know, I saw your vision, it was pretty cool. I got a kick wiggin you out with that one. LOL. ;-) By the way, it is a true/correct vision, (second witness), but it has not covered the entire detail or the whole picture. So don't go preaching it or anything. The light of Truth interpreted by darkened minds always has terrible results. This one is a doozy. It is very likely that Satan knows this and so feels safe in his attempts knowing that ultimately he cannot be destroyed and will eternally be able to attempt to over throw God.

This is a doctrine which is somewhat related to a "re-incarnation" concept of sorts. It has officially "never been authorized" by the Lord to be taught. Not that it isn't true, but that it has not been authorized. The reason I feel relates to the idea that some would say, "I can sin all I want and have another shot at it!". Unfortunately what we don't realize is that we are not as interested in what we can do as in the results of what we do. Meaning, Happiness comes from obeying the eternal principles that govern happiness. Just as having money and power in this life doesn't bring happiness, neither does it in the life to come. Satan doesn't realize this, just as people on earth don't realize it. God is not happy and living in eternal bliss because he has ultimate power or wealth over others.

Although, if he were powerless, he wouldn't be in eternal joy either, but his power comes in a diffrent form. He is not so much interested in having "power over others" as He is in having "power over his own destiney". Satan is more focused on having "power over others". Understanding what brings happiness is enough to exalt a person. This is knowing the "Only True God" and Jesus Christ whom we have sent.

Would you like to continue to explore the sun concept or anything else related to the topic of this thread?

Reconcile Edited: Amonhi on 3rd Sep, 2008 - 11:10pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2008 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Satan Wants A Sun Too!
A Friend

Satan Wants A Sun Too!

This is a doctrine which is somewhat related to a "re-incarnation" concept of sorts. It has officially "never been authorized" by the Lord to be taught. Not that it isn't true, but that it has not been authorized.

Where did you get this type of info. I believe that re-incarnation has some good points, but it is a little wacky.

Real Hindus got a strange philosophy on this matter.

Maybe you should start a different thread on this. I would be curious as to what you theory is on this matter.

Would you like to continue to explore the sun concept or anything else related to the topic of this thread?

Not right now. I am a little shot out with it. I am just going to put it on the back burner for right now.

I got plenty more info from the participants of it. So, thanks And ALDS sent me some stuff I am still looking over.

I might bring it back up later if no one else has.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Satan Wants A Sun Too!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,