Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? - Page 4 of 5

I think it is very important to differentiate - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th May, 2013 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
10th Sep, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? - Page 4

QUOTE (ca1979 @ 10-Sep 08, 10:24 AM)
I think trinis are deep because they aren't that superficial.

So Trinis are "deep" because of something the are not? spock.gif

Your answer is certainly not deep. It's like saying...

"Trinis are good fathers because they don't let their kids starve..."

Does that fact automatically make them good fathers? Of course not!

So how (in your perception) the opinion that Trinis aren't superficial make them "deep"?

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2008 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

I just think that Trinis aren't as interested in superficial things. From the people I know at least, this is the case.

11th Sep, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Can you please answer the question, you are not addressing it and we re going in circles.

So how (in your perception) the opinion that Trinis aren't superficial make them "deep"?

11th Sep, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

I just think that Trinis in my experience aren't as likely to have superficial interests or attitudes.

22nd Sep, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

Cogito ergo Trini!
Descartes would be playing mas' if he were alive today.

25th May, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"?

I don't feel like you can stereotype the entire country as deep or not. Sometimes you will bump into someone with depth to them and then other times you meet someone who only studying their belly. Generally I find most trinis capable of hold a good conversation, they may not have all the facts but they can say something about an issue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Are People Trinidad Generally "Deep" - Page 4

From my experience as a Trinidadian, we're a bunch of gossiping, mind-your-business people who like a good "Lime" Carnival and "Bacchanal" There however is a very religious segment to Trinidadian society which of course would be deeper than the rest.

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 25th May, 2013 - 2:43pm

25th May, 2013 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Are People Trinidad Generally "Deep" Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I think it is very important to differentiate between book knowledge and being a deep thinker. At my work place, a lot of my colleagues possess Master degrees yet even though they can speak properly if they wish to do so, they rather speak like if they are uneducated and be entertained by things that only shallow people would be interested in. Hence, most of the time I am not impressed by someone just because they made it to university.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,