Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? - Page 2 of 5

I didn't say that at all. The "trinis - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Sep, 2008 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
26th Aug, 2008 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? - Page 2

QUOTE (Ca1979)
How am I abasing my own people?

The fact that you ask that after what you have said further answers at what depth of your statements are made. To reply to your question maybe someone's task, but not mine in this case.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"?
A Friend

quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

People in the UK and the USA are constantly bombarded by media and commercials, consumption, and chemicals. We are dumbed down. Stop drinking cool-aid, and watching T.V. Get out in nature a little. You will start having deeper thoughts. It is kind of hard to get deeper than C S Lewis. The English have some great minds.

27th Aug, 2008 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB:

The fact that you ask that after what you have said further answers at what depth of your statements are made. To reply to your question maybe someone's task, but not mine in this case

I still don't see how I am disparaging my own people.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Page 2 quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

ca1979 I saw you mention us Trinis being "lazy" so if we are so "lazy" how can we be so "deep" at the same time? Explain me that.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

quotDeepquot Generally Trinidad People Are

It's Trinis themselves who say they are lazy. But my point was that the people here are more deeper and spiritual, in general. Perhaps it's just the circles I mix in, I don't know really.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know what ca1979 is trying to say.

He is trying to say that because Trinis are so lazy that they have time to think about deeper thoughts. Maybe there is to much weed circulating around there.

laugh.gif

Relax, the dude was trying to give you a compliment. Don't tell them you like their country. They might hang you.

No, that is it I am coming down there to that island to straiten everything out. I am bringing a one legged marine with me. That should do it. Prepare to get to work and stop thinking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2008 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Are People Trinidad Generally "Deep" - Page 2

I don't see anything complimentary by stereotypying all Trinis by saying they are lazy.

4th Sep, 2008 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Are People Trinidad Generally "Deep" Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I didn't say that at all. The "trinis are lazy" comment is a common one in Trinidad, isn't it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Are People In Trinidad Generally "Deep"?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,