Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 16 of 34

Town Body Guild Yesterday I was wrestling with - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Aug, 2019 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Aug, 2019 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 16

Honeymoon with Minty

We journeyed together through the legendary Ruby Caverns, and the pillars and vaults glittered scarlet and crimson in the torchlight. By the underground cascade we sat, arms entwined in the red glow that also suffused your lovely cheeks, and I whispered poems of mountaintop meads. It was a lovely trip that affirmed our commitment to each other.

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2019 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

I, Kestrel the Wanderer, was attacked by a Plains Band and was victorious in combat.

30th Aug, 2019 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Rat Man. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

31st Aug, 2019 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 16 Wanderer Kestrel

A Marauder Band looks strange when motionless on the ground.

31st Aug, 2019 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

I have done my first explorations to the heart of the Dark Regions. There is actually a village in the heart of that accursed place! I completed a task for the Llafair witch and ser back out on patrol.

31st Aug, 2019 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Loner. The Loner attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Loner. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2019 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 16

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg of the Underground Rivers, we give thanks to Thee for the blessing of this life. Our Freedom we owe to Thee, to which we sing great hymns of praise. Thy word is a gift to dwarvenkind, whom Thou madest in Thy love.

31st Aug, 2019 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

Town Body Guild

Yesterday I was wrestling with Johan the Ranger over at the Body Guild. I used a new method I devised from watching young grasswolves tussle in the Plains. He was baffled and I threw him down and pinned him. Such is the wisdom of wild places!.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,