Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 19 of 34

What I wish I did differently Well my big regret - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Sep, 2019 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Sep, 2019 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 19

I am considered the master of the Two-hand. Axe Specialization Skill.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2019 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Today, my encounter with a Bowman Militia ended with me slaying the Bowman Militia.

5th Sep, 2019 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Pymurg

Mighty Pymurg, Thou hast seen fit to guard me in battle and to guide my axe against those who would take away Freedom. I dedicate my life and my quest to Thy glory. When I am Ruler, all shall rejoice in Thy word.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 19 Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

My noble patroness, I continue to scour the lands around the civilized cities. I have laid low many an enemy and I am an expert in martial and magical arts. But still what I really need is to upgrade my armor for some foes too readily penetrate my defenses.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Town Crier

Now Paul is a hard man to figure. He walks the streets shouting the news of the day. But one-on-one he utters nary a word except to mutter shyly. I suppose it is the official badge of office that gives him courage. Someday I'll invite him for a pint and see if I can loosen his tongue!.

5th Sep, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Riding Skill expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2019 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 19

Worship of Pymurg

Mighty Pymurg, Thou art matchless in Thy grace. Thou smilest upon the Free Peoples and grant them Thy greatest gift. All who follow Thy word will have a life of fulfillment and joy. I will make sure it is heard throughout the realm.

6th Sep, 2019 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

What I wish I did differently

Well my big regret is joining a clan at an early age. The tasks they set upon me were too many and beyond my measure. My reputation was damaged and never recovered sad to tell. Someday perhaps I will return to them in triumph.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,