Room Mate In One Bedroom

Room Mate Bedroom - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2009 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Room Mate In One Bedroom

Room Mate In One Bedroom

If I rent out a one bedroom shared with me is their anything ethically wrong about that?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Room Mate In One Bedroom
A Friend

Bedroom One Mate Room

I do not find anything wrong about this if you both have your own bed and are the same sex. Having a roommate to share in expenses can make life easier. If you are the same sex sleeping in the same room should not be a problem. I know that if different sexes then someone should sleep out on the couch or fold out bed.

20th Aug, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Room Mate In One Bedroom History & Civil Business Politics

I concur no issue as long as it is just a roomy and not an old man trying to lure in an innocent hard up girl.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

28th Aug, 2008 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Bedroom One Mate Room

There is nothing ethically wrong with the arrangement as long as everyone is clear on what the arrangement is. If both parties agree there is no harm. Personally I would not choose to do so as I value my privacy. If help is needed to meet expenses perhaps a better arrangement would be to get a hide-a-bed sofa or a futon with the understanding the whoever rents the space will sleep on the couch. You may have to charge less but you would save some sanity.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

31st May, 2009 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Bedroom One Mate Room

No, there is nothing wrong with as long as you know who you are allowing to enter that agreement. Personally, I won't do it specially if your roommate is someone you found through the papers. Yikes!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Sep, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Room Mate In One Bedroom

I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I would not find comfortable about it I like to have my own space and freedom. Some people like these type of arrangements because they like to have a close friend around and they can chat, etc.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Room Mate In One Bedroom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,