Liora the Good - Page 5 of 7

Message to Advisor Captain Simon, my focus - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Apr, 2020 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1088 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Apr, 2020 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good - Page 5

Today I have been received as Level 1 within my Clan.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Some refer to me as Liora, the Drama master.

12th Apr, 2020 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Liora the Good Lives! I awoke again for the 3rd time. I am mesmerized by it. I felt like it was a freakish inspiration. I shall aim for better.

12th Apr, 2020 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Good Liora

I am Liora the good and among my Kindred I am Level 2.

12th Apr, 2020 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Expert in the Nature Speak Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Nature Speak Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

12th Apr, 2020 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good

Ever fought a Giant ant? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2020 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good - Page 5

Worship of Shannen

Shannen, the great God of Good, please forgive me for lacking in my show of faith. Here is my heart and soul, my mind and body, given to you as a way to say thank you for guiding me on this blessed path. I am gaining experience, but I am also growing older as the time passes. Please give me the wisdom and strength to continue on the past toward making these lands safe and secure for my people.

12th Apr, 2020 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Captain Simon, my focus has been lacking the last few days. I have taken some time to myself, to think through some thoughts I have been having. I have been brought back by Death, but sometimes I am not sure if it is worth it. I am not sure I am worth it. Those thoughts were heavy in my mind, and that is why I have taken a few days to myself. Now, though, my mind is clearer and I am more focused than I've ever been. I will look over your advice and take it to heart, Captain. I trust your thoughts and your experience, as my father did. Maybe one day you will tell me more about him? Until then, I can only make up my own stories.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Liora the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,