Orochimaru the Wizard

Orochimaru Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1092 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2020 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Orochimaru the Wizard
A Friend

Orochimaru the Wizard

My name is Orochimaru. I am known as the Wizard by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as pale with long dark hair and yellow eyes that have slits

I intend to do use my power and knowledge to become immortal and rule over the world to issue an era of peace in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2020 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Orochimaru the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Orochimaru

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2020 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Orochimaru the Wizard
A Friend

Orochimaru the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Kabuto and orochimaru met when kabuto was running away form bandits the he was running with at the time he stumbled into town orochimaru had been watching them chase him down and stop him and asked ''do want my help with this little problem'' orochimaru asked ''yes please'' said kabuto ''swear your life and loyalty to me'' ''i swear I swear just please save me'' '' very well then'' orochimaru said as the bandits chagred them orochimaru killed them all and kabutos been serving him ever since.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Orochimaru the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Orochimaru

Orochimaru was killed he was taking people to the basement and experimenting when they caught they raided his house and killed him they tried to kill Kabuto but he escaped and when the outrage died down he went to his former masters grave and laughing that the person who wanted immortality so bad and lies dead with a incomplete dream.

> TOPIC: Orochimaru the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,