Samara the Rogue - Page 3 of 6

Samara the Rogue Lives! Be it known to all - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1095 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Apr, 2020 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue - Page 3

Familiar Description

Dark brown feathers mix into the darkness, making it hard to see Nyx. The winged creature has amber eyes that see everything. She is able to perch on my arm when I hold it out with ease. When I call upon Nyx, I touch the tattoo of a winger I have on the right side of my chest, which is about the size of my hand. She appears quietly, usually glancing at me before turning to look our surroundings. I use hand signals to give demands, and she obeys.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2020 - 7:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

I, Samara the Rogue, have attained the tenth level in the Elven Language Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Elven Language.

14th Apr, 2020 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Samara the Rogue is raised. Mine faults hath doomed me for the 3rd time all because of my mesmerized past in this destiny of fate. I need to changeth mine reason for being.

14th Apr, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Rogue Samara

Lisea the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Samara

My new friend Lisea is a human with short, black hair, bronze skin, and amber eyes. She stands as tall as I do, but is much more muscular. She has an easy going personality, except when she is in her element of fighting. She is extremely graceful, moving as she has trained to move for years. We have a fragile, new friendship, but after I helped her deal with some assassins, I think I have a little of her respect.

14th Apr, 2020 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Worship of Morana

I offer my blood, my skin cut by the silver knife with a snake wrapped around the handle. My faith in you has only grown, and because of that, I am still on the pathway I have begun on. I have been spending my years in the Town gathering information about how my mother died, and I have faith you will guide me in handling the justice that needs to be done.

14th Apr, 2020 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue

Message to Advisor

Although my Goddess was contemplating taking me into her realm, I made a deal with Death to come back. I assume she approved of this exchange, as I am here, writing to you know, Rose. After I visited the mystic, I decided to stock up on potions. I also found a partner in crime, so to speak, in Lisea. I do not know her very well, but she is relatively trustworthy for a fighter on her own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2020 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Samara the Rogue. Mine faults hath doomed me for the 4th time all because of my fascinated past in this waking dream. I need to changeth mine motive.

14th Apr, 2020 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Samara the Rogue Lives! Be it known to all that Samara the Rogue hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Samara the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,