Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1095 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Apr, 2020 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue - Page 6

I am now a Level 3 among my Kindred. I intend to honor them as they have honored me.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2020 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Worship of Morana

I have had a string of bad luck, but my faith in you has given me the strength to keep going. I give thanks to you and yours for bringing me back from the darkness. I hope I will stay in your graces as I go back to my life and keep going forward toward my destiny.

16th Apr, 2020 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Meeting the townsfolk

I am more impressed than I thought I would be with the townfolk. Rose has been extremely helpful in guiding me as I live my life. The tavern is always lively, with something always happening to keep me entertained. I especially like the brothel, not for what you may think, but it is an interesting place to learn unique skills and gather information on any topic I may want.

16th Apr, 2020 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 6 Rogue Samara

Samara the Rogue Lives! My quest shall continue despite my 10th demise, no one shall keep me below.

16th Apr, 2020 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Rogue Samara

Even after being abandoned by her father, Samara didn't let that hold her back. The rogue who loved her mother vowed to understand why her mother had been burned in their home. She worked hard to gain skills and experience in things that will help her get those answers. Unfortunately, it seems Monara has decided Samara is done with her adventure.

17th Apr, 2020 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Samara the Rogue

I, Samara the Rogue, am now an Invoke expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Samara the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,