Tomatina Festival In Spain

Tomatina Festival Spain - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Sep, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Tomatina Festival In Spain

I am sure it would be great fun to bring a group of your friends and pelt strager as well as each other in the endless flow of tomatos.

I do how ever find activities like this personally disgraceful. In a world where there is hunger food on this scale should never be wasted. I often think those who do one day will hunger for the very item they once wasted. If they were already rotten then that is acceptable though I would be finding out what incompetent person let that happen.

Reminds me of a time when I was younger and my dad stopped to see the price on some tires. A young man (early 20's) had a nice chev done up very nicely and rumbled nicely. He had just put on 4 brand new tires at this shop, which was owned and operated by a WWII vet who remembers the hard times well and cherishes quality and hard work.

There was 5 or 6 guys hanging around and of course bragging how fast how powerful their cars are. The person with the chev said to the I can burn my tires off the rims in one donut. Bets made he jumped in when the old man looked at him and said if you do I will not be selling you another set. The younger man must not have took him serious and jumped n and sure enough he burnt through them in one round (not brake burning either) . he pulled in smiling and when he tried to pull into the garage the door was shut down on him and the car was left there till he went and got a new set else where. It ended up costing him more then what he won.

He was none to happy but the owner refused to waste his time and effort and create more garbage for foolishness.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2009 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Spain Festival Tomatina

I have seen this tomato fight on television. It looks like a lot of fun, but I'm sure they could avoid the mess and change up the activities by doing something useful with the tomatoes instead of smashing them all over each other.

> TOPIC: Tomatina Festival In Spain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,