U.s. Housing Sector Will Weaken In 2009

U S Housing Sector Weaken 2009 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Recover in 2011 - Do you agree with the Radar Logic Survey?
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Radar Logic Survey Says U.S. Housing Sector Will Weaken in 2009, Recover in 2011

In contrast to expectations that the U.S. housing market could see a turnaround in the first half of 2009, the monthly housing price index report for June from Radar Logic suggests that recovery won't occur until 2011.
Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Weaken Sector Housing Us

From some of the reports I have seen I can see the housing market being in bad news until 2011. I would love to see it come out of the slump in 2009 but I doubt that it is going to happen. We will just have to wait and see.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

U.s. Housing Sector Will Weaken In 2009 History & Civil Business Politics

If oil prices continue to go down then we will likely see a faster recovery than that.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weaken Sector Housing Us

Stimulus funds to help Sun Belt homes cool off

CRAWFORDVILLE, Fla. - The federal government is spending $5 billion in stimulus money to weatherize homes across the country. That is almost as much as it has spent on weatherization since the program was created in the 1970s to cut heating bills and conserve oil for low-income people. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: U.s. Housing Sector Will Weaken In 2009

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,