Why Being A Jack Mormon Sucks

Why Jack Mormon Sucks - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Sep, 2008 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Not yet wet? Why does being a Jack Mormon suck?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sucks Mormon Jack Being Why

I consider myself less of a "jack Mormon" now. When you are a jack Mormon you are always stuck in between what you are doing and what you are supposed to be doing. It is very frustrating

And I really am not trying to offend Utah mormons, but most of them don't have a clue what is going on in the real world. I like them and they are my brothers an all. They are surrounded by LDS culture all the time. It has got to be easier that way.

I was watching byu one time and someone said something about loosing the spirit after eating a couple of Muffins. I mean come on. I really thought it was a joke.

I knew a missionary (good guy) that said that the Utah mormons were chosen because their ancestors were in the hand cart company. I told him that they could have been, but god put the strongest on the front lines. It gave him something to think about.

I am still stuck between my own culture and the LDS way. Maybe it is my problem. I just don't see the same way as most of them.

Being a jack mormon kind of sucks.

> TOPIC: Why Being A Jack Mormon Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,