Why Being A Member Under Jb Sucks - Page 2 of 2

I am not afraid to say what I feel. I think - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Nov, 2008 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
6th Sep, 2008 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Why Being A Member Under Jb Sucks - Page 2

That is off topic Quasar, this is why I suck, and I want to see why I suck!

However, you are obviously not looking at the Hot Topic pages good enough... there is a couple of why the US sucks in there.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2008 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Sucks Jb Member Being Why

Ah JB do you not have my head on a platter already? Worse part of this thread is I have nothing worthy of it.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Why Being A Member Under Jb Sucks
A Friend

Why Being A Member Under Jb Sucks Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think JB sucks because he is soo busy that at times he does have the time to spend a lot of time just chatting it up. That is ok I think he is doing a great job here. biggrin.gif

25th Nov, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sucks Jb Member Being Why

Jb sucks because his thread is full of posters sucking up! Now what are the finer points too strong minded to corrupt, he is not human and proves it by not sleeping 8 to 12 hours like normal folks. He has unlimited fp and kills every one in the arcade! As a ruler he takes way to much enjoyment from it.

25th Nov, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Jb Member Being Why

Being a member under JB sucks because reading this thread I realize everyone is afraid to share how they truly feel for fear to what he might think....sneaky.gif

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am not afraid to say what I feel. I think JB sucks because he has more FP than anyone and he can play unlimited games to make sure that rules them all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Being A Member Under Jb Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,