Zirael the Knight - Page 3 of 4

A Wild Dog Pack attacked me but I made the - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2022 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1481 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2022 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight - Page 3

No one shall lay low Zirael the Knight. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2022 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

A Soldier died due to my unique combat skills.

6th Aug, 2022 - 6:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Zirael, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

6th Aug, 2022 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 3 Knight Zirael

My Next Medieval Adventure

A woman concealed in a strange cloak approached me and told me that I was suitable for a task. Though I wonder what it may be? It was if she was expecting me but the reason as to why she would hire me is eluding me.

6th Aug, 2022 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

Adventure Entry

"Ahead was a large pool of semi-clear water with no immediate way forward. I noticed that some of the flowing water seemed to be disappearing under a rock to the east. At first I started to carefully swim around to see if I could find an exit, but there was none so I dived. Below, the waster was murky making it challenging but not impossible. I was almost to lose air and patience when I found an underwater passageway to the other side! I swam through and was elated."

6th Aug, 2022 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight

My Next Medieval Adventure

My newest client, my employer, a half-orc, agrees to hire you to look for something he needs. I leave immediately to take care of business. I hope everything goes well this time. I need to stock up a lot of supplies before leaving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2022 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael Knight - Page 3

Adventure Entry

"Ahead was a large pool of semi-clear water with no immediate way forward. I noticed that some of the flowing water seemed to be disappearing under a rock to the east. At first I started to carefully swim around to see if I could find an exit, but there was none so I dived. Below, the waster was murky making it challenging but not impossible. I was almost to lose air and patience when I found an underwater passageway to the other side! I swam through and was elated."

6th Aug, 2022 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

A Wild Dog Pack attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Wild Dog Pack dead.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zirael the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,