Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies - Page 2 of 3

I haven't read it either. But I have - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2010 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 
RPG Reviews
19th Jan, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies - Page 2

Yes just get playing I think is the real answer. But for those who are more cautious it might make then feel more comfortable in attempting to dm. Though if that shy I doubt they would join in to start.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2009 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Dummies Dragons and Dungeons

I didn't think about the DM! That would be a help. I'm no good at being a DM so that would bring me right along with what I need to do to make my games more exciting, yeah right.

19th Jan, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes laying it all out is a challenge then staying organized that is my pitfall.

20th Jan, 2009 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Dummies Dragons and Dungeons

True, true. It was alright for me when it was just a couple of us but then we had about five others join our group and I was spending more time making calculations for combat that I could not make the scenario interesting enough. Some DMs know how to do it so good they just handle it all no matter what the number of players.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies
A Friend

Dummies Dragons and Dungeons

Being a DM for well over 20 years I find it pretty easy to make a scenario where I can make the characters have a easy time or a hard time defeating the creatures coming at them. I believe in giving every party a escape route if they want to get away. Sometimes they decide not to take it and if they do not their fate is sealed.

I think this book can help the DMs who do not know how to manage all of this.

20th Jan, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

That's close to my age! That's a long time to be DMing. So you used the D&D Dummies book already to help you? I will have to see if there I an online version I can look at.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Dummies - Page 2

I never have looked at the book. I am just saying that maybe it can help those who do not have the imagination that is needed to play D&D.

24th Oct, 2010 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Dummies Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I haven't read it either.

But I have to agree that the most important thing about Role playing is the imagination, with out it you have nothing.

You get to make the story and be the story rather than just following the story.

Is it worth reading the book.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,