Man killed on 401 died of gunshot wound

Man Killed 401 Died Gunshot Wound - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Sep, 2008 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Related News
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Canadian News

A man whose body ended up blocking traffic on Highway 401 earlier this week was killed by a single gunshot wound to the torso after he exited the moving vehicle.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

wound gunshot died killed Man

That is interesting. Something simular happened this past week here where there was a accident. It turned out the lady who caused the accident had been shot and killed as she drove down the freeway.

17th Sep, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Man killed on 401 died of gunshot wound History & Civil Business Politics

Yes it is very sad that this is becoming more common along with beating on the road side. I hope they hang this guy. I know 7 years and he will be out running rampant again.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

wound gunshot died killed Man

I guess it is just another example of how the society we live in today is degenerating more and more. I wonder how long till that movie idiocrasy comes true?

> TOPIC: Man killed on 401 died of gunshot wound

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,