Charged For Sitting And Drunk

Charged Sitting Drunk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Sep, 2008 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Charged For Sitting and Drunk

Can I be charged by the Police for being drunk behind the wheel of a car even though the car was parked and the engine off?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drunk Sitting Charged

If you are in the drivers seat and the keys are in the ignition you can be charged with a DWI or DUI. The engine does not have to be started. Once your in the drivers seat you are considered in control of the vehicle.

12th Sep, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Charged For Sitting And Drunk History & Civil Business Politics

In Ontario as long as you are in the front of the car and have possession of the keys your can be charged.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2008 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drunk Sitting Charged

Rather off topic, but...
I would like to apoligize to some for being home so early. I said I would be back monday, but here I am.

I had a buddy that was charged for driving a go-cart with a beer in his hand on his own property. The cop thought it was hilarious. The go-cart wouldn't go over 15 miles an hour. He was working on it for fun. My bud could barely afford the charge. He had to work with me on the weekend just to keep the probation officer happy. He had 5 kids to feed to (No joke). I am sure the cop had a lot of fun telling his friends what he did.

2 years later the same cop had an accident and it took him 6 months to recover. He never fully recovered. We thought that was hilarious.

Some cops are alright and some suck.

> TOPIC: Charged For Sitting And Drunk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,