North American Missionaries Leave Bolivia

North American Missionaries Leave Bolivia - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Sep, 2008 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

As a Precaution Measure
17th Sep, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

I always wonder in cases like this if it is okay at all to leave the local missionaries there if is that dangerous? I mean if is not safe for North Americans why should it be safe for the rest?

SALT LAKE CITY  16 September 2008  Some 102 North American missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving in Bolivia have been transferred to missions outside the country.

The transfer was taken in consultation with US government representatives in Bolivia and with the cooperation of Bolivian immigration authorities as a precautionary measure during the present unsettled conditions there.

The Church used commercial and charter flights to transfer most of the missionaries. Evacuation of the missionaries began last weekend and was completed by Monday night.

All of the transferred missionaries will serve for the time being in Peru. The Church expects them to return when conditions become more settled....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Oct 5 3:18:02 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I feel north american missionaries leave bolivia it should be investigated rapidly for our correct the big picture forms.

> TOPIC: North American Missionaries Leave Bolivia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,