Groomed Them For Sex - Page 2 of 2

Best way to get these people off the streets - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2008 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Another sicko bastard that needs to be put to death!
19th Sep, 2008 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Groomed Them For Sex - Page 2

alaskann you as very correct complacency is the downfall in our great nations. Castration and canning might be a nice gift to bring back. I admit some truly mentally disturbed people might not think of the consequence but most would that are in jail now if such a consequence had been in place.

We need to bring back justice to our legal systems. Not soft hearted whimsical judges.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

19th Sep, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Sex Them Groomed

This is really evil, it makes me sick at the thought of it!
I really hope this guy gets his comeuppance that he deserves!
The fact that these children with learning difficulties are probably more trusting than most has made this easier for the abuse to have occurred. I know as a parent of both mainstream and special needs children the worry is there regardless of ability, but children with special needs are more trusting and more vulnerable and it is very worrying especially when there are predators like this out there.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Groomed Them For Sex
A Friend

Groomed Them For Sex History & Civil Business Politics

Best way to get these people off the streets and in jail where they need to be is to get rid of the wishy washy judges and get people in there who will actually place punishment back into our justice system.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Groomed Them For Sex

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,