The Dawn Of A New History And A Prayer.

The Dawn History Prayer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2008 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

America is stepping into a new age of history. Historical events have happened and America is all but completely sucked dry. Yes it is true that we are at the dawn of a new age. We should say a prayer for or superiors.

Let the Rich stay Rich. Let us bless that the thieves on Wall street may keep our money. Let us hope that we will loose more of our brothers and sisters in foreign battles, or at least they will loose a limb, so that our Elites can stay in power. Let us hope that our Elites flee the mess of a country that they robbed from so that they can abuse another people (if it gets to bad for them). Let us hope that they remember to put chemicals in the water and in the food, so that they can control a population with diseases and addictions. This is all for them to get more gain, because they are more important than us peasants. let us pray that they remember their propaganda art so that they can fool our young when we die at 40 of the diseases that they have caused. May they continue to commit any disgusting act that they wish like theft, rape, and murder. Just like they do now. May they always have a collection of foolish minions that are willing to do their bidding and like to be lied to. Much like they have now.

May this great and powerful people always maintain control of us cattle.

Amen.

Do any of you brothers and sisters have anything to add to this? We have turned into a bunch of sissies. Most of us can't even stand up to our own Government, which at this point is consuming all of what is left of our wealth.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2008 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Prayer And History New Of Dawn The

Many do cower but I do not worry on the many. I do what I can if I am ticked and think something should be changed I voice it in the mp's office.

If you see thing that get to you what are you doing about it. More of us need t get up and make our voice heard then it maybe change can happen.

What are you doing about it? There is the real question.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Dawn Of A New History And A Prayer. History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I believe that we all need to do more. If it already isn't to late.

I am a member of a several local groups actually. We sign petitions, send letters and sometimes track down local officials for off the record questioning (off the record for now). Unfortunately I have to move soon if I cant find more work here. We also organize basic things like 72 hour pack gear, basic survival, basic firearms use. We are getting more motivated now in light of recent events. I also try to spread my influence any way I can. It is stepping into investigative reporting.

I admit that I could do much more and wish that I had gotten more involved with the community and government a long time ago. Instead of playing around.

I am glad to see that you vocal about things. If everyone spoke up a little more it would be a completely different world.

19th Sep, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

That is fantastic to be so involved in you area. I thought of this thread today as I had an open house at my school the principle here is poor at best. I have filed many complaints with the district coordinator and my local MP all documented and I have my copies. I was ready to start slapping some ladies there as they all stood nagging like old hens about how bad it is. I confronted them 6 in all and said great have you spoke to any one about it. One of them has once. To the rest I asked what they were waiting for...I do not think I will be invited fro tea any time soon.

I think it might be a human trait to like whining maybe Newton was right a body at rest desires to stay at rest. I hope I planted a seed to get them moving. Next week the one lady and myself are meeting with the regional director on this. Her child was jumped by three others and had to apologize for being hit! I gave her a lawyers number who has sued this district successfully 3 times just last year. If the teachers and local board do not desire to deal with bulling then I hope the courts will make them.

This is small issue in a bigger picture but every battle must be fought.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Another internet Irony today.

I am 6' 3" 275 lbs and physically strong, but I drive around with 2 people that are supposedly weak. We investigate things sometimes together. The dude is half crippled and the Lady is 5' 3" and about a 110 lbs. They ask most of the questions. They do most of the confrontations. So who is has more courage? I think they do. I am getting it, but I don't agree with all the things they do and that influences them as well as they influence me. They understand as well as I do that disagreeing is alright, as long as everyone has a common goal. We do have a common goal, and that is freedom and liberty.

I am not much of a protestor. Infact, I don't like it. I think it is kind of silly, but it is necessary. Someone has to do it.

People follow courage and it rubs off. It is harder to be a front runner. I am just on the support side right now. It is important to lead things, or pick up the ball when the time comes.

Keep it up bro.

I have figured out that I don't agree with everyone on everything, but we all want the same basic things. We can all come to the middle on things if we just talk it out and have respect for each other. God forbid if we actually accept one another.

That is free speech at it's finest. That is the kind of power it has. That is what the constitution is all about.

If you don't believe in the USA constitution, or my religion then just think about the Golden Rule. It is all the same.

19th Sep, 2008 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

I have never protested, perhaps not understanding all it means is part of it.

I find if I know what I am asking for is the proper thing to be done standing firm is easier, not having been wronged in many ways it took me maturity and experience to do it. It is great that you have friends like these to help you find that path sooner rather then later. I am sure having a big guy like you backing them gives them some feelings of security as well. Sound like a pretty good team if you ask me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Dawn Of A New History And A Prayer.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,