Groomed Them For Sex

Groomed Sex - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Sep, 2008 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Another sicko bastard that needs to be put to death!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2008 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Groomed Them For Sex

'Boys groomed for sex' court told

A bus driver who met two intellectually-challenged boys on his bus allegedly groomed them for sex, a court has been told.
Ref. Source 9

18th Sep, 2008 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Sex Them Groomed

I am not condoning this in the least, but let us notice the word "allegedly". I'm the type that likes to give everyone a chance. After sentencing and conviction the hate can continue.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

18th Sep, 2008 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Groomed Them For Sex History & Civil Business Politics

Bastard! He admits to:

Ferguson admitted paying the boys to massage his thigh. He said it was a silly thing to do and he should have known better, but he denied any sexual offending.

Please! Why is a big man doing asking two special needs boys to massage his thigh! What a sicko I hope he is sent to jail and meet Bubba and his buddies who I am sure would like to give him a proper massage. devil.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Groomed Them For Sex
A Friend

Sex Them Groomed

Somehow I get the feeling that you are implying that he will get more than just a message from Bubba.

There are so many child molesters in jail now. To the point that it isn't a big deal.

No matter, he will be let out on bond in a few months so he can be a predator again.

Although I will agree that many people are falsely accused, but a grown man asking a disabled teen to rub on any part of him...What has this society come to?

18th Sep, 2008 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Sex Them Groomed

Having a special needs son that tends to trust everyone despite our warnings, and then reading this makes my blood boil and my hands clench... such a person would not want to be around me during this time. Hack off both his legs so he won't have to worry about them being rubbed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2008 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Groomed Them For Sex
A Friend

Groomed Them For Sex

I am all for giving him the benefit of the doubt since it does say "alleged" But When the guy freely admits that he had them massage his thigh? Now that is pretty close to saying "yes, I was getting their trust so I could molest them later". Preying on any child whether they are mentally, physically challenged/gifted or just a normal child is not right. Lets place him in jail and let Bubba give him that special massage. Maybe he will learn a bit about what not to do to others.

18th Sep, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Groomed Them Sex

QUOTE (Quasar @ 17-Sep 08, 8:59 PM)

There are so many child molesters in jail now. To the point that it isn't a big deal.

I agree with you that the number of child predators has grown exponentially, but I have to say that it is and will always be a big deal. Regardless of how callous and immune society becomes to the degradation of the world abuse of the vulnerable is never acceptable and is always a big deal. If we allow ourselves to think otherwise we are contributing to the problem rather than trying to fix it.

My mother had a saying that addressed the way we become used to the evils in this world, "First abhor, next ignore, then embrace."

Regardless of this man's intentions his actions were unacceptable. He should be punished. How severely should be determined by a jury of his peers - hopefully they will be just according to the evidence presented.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

18th Sep, 2008 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Groomed Them Sex Politics Business Civil & History

Well, if he admitted to getting them to massage his legs then he is open game now, hunting season has arrived everyone, get ready and do the necessary.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Groomed Them For Sex

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,