Violence Necessary For Change - Page 2 of 2

Well, I should point out one more thing. What - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Jul, 2009 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Violence Necessary For Change
A Friend

Violence Necessary For Change - Page 2

Of course violence did have a place. Not a good one mind you but it did have one way back when. I still think that love is the way forward. The Huns killed many of people so their change wasn't good change.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2009 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Change Necessary Violence

I think it depends on who is dispersing the violence. Violence can change many conflicts however, where does it end? Violence equates to more violence. Only in self-defence, should violence be allowable. However, even that, these days, has its complications. A would-be robber gets tackled by its victim and ends up suing his victim for malicious intent. We are humans beings, the top of the food chain, we are, apparently intelligent people. So we ought to use that intelligence and see past our violent ways and communicate.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Violence Necessary For Change
A Friend

Violence Necessary For Change Health & Special Psychology

Well, I should point out one more thing. What goes around comes around. Hitler, who wanted change and went around it in very violent ways got violence back. Violence hurt and maims people. Kills and destroys things. Love tends to nurture and help. One example of how love took a long time to change anything was with Ghandi. 30 years in prison for peaceful demonstrations. Love returned with greed. A marriage is a perfect example of love returned with love and it inspires enormous change on an individual level. Now Love is the way forward and violence is quickly becoming outdated but not obsolete. Yet.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Violence Necessary For Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,