2 arrested in Jane-Finch slaying

2 Arrested Jane-finch Slaying - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Sep, 2008 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Related News
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Canadian News

One man is dead and two are in custody after an exchange of gunfire Monday night in a public housing complex in the city's north end.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

slaying Jane-Finch arrested

This is the armpit of Toronto I am glad they caught them. It would be nice to see areas like this cleaned up. It just is not safe to live here. It is sad that children are born into it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

2 arrested in Jane-Finch slaying History & Civil Business Politics

I wonder if they have the third suspect caught yet? I hope that they do catch them and get them all to spend some nice time away from society.

24th Sep, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

slaying Jane-Finch arrested

I must have missed that I thought only two were sought so not I have not heard anything yet. Did not find anything with Google either.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: 2 arrested in Jane-Finch slaying

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,