Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. - Page 3 of 3

From what I recall it would take alot to be - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2008 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
4th Nov, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. - Page 3

I agree that women would be paid by how much milk is produced, but since a woman could be doing other things than just sitting in a stall, as a cow would, it could be done at home, or even while working at another job biggrin.gif If you"re serious about women producing milk, instead of cows, then companies will make breast pumps to make them discreet enough that a woman could wear a shirt over it without anyone knowing what she is doing.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's.
A Friend

Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

I am not sure you can make something like a breast pump that is discreet enough that others will not realize what is going on. The auto ones will have a pumping sound as the suction is applied and released. IF you want silence you have to do it by hand.

I am sure that this is something that will have to be done at home or in a private booth so the women will not feel embarrassed if they chose to do this.

4th Nov, 2008 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. History & Civil Business Politics

This has turned into the funniest thread.

Has anyone seen the pumps used at hospitals for women with preemies or ill infants? Those things pump every drop in a matter of seconds! Zip! But they are not quiet, nor are they in any way portable.

We still haven't addressed the issue of whether or not people would actually BUY the ice cream with human milk in it. It grossed out my husband so much that I couldn't even get him to take a little in his hot cocoa when we were out of "regular" milk. smile.gif

It's just a ridiculous idea, promoted by an organization reputed for wild tactics.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's.
A Friend

Page 3 Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

I am one that it would not bother me how it was made. With no taste I can eat most anything and not know if it was bad or good. This is why I do not eat things at home without my wife sniffing it to make sure it is good. Yeah I can not smell either. IF I see fur growing on it I will toss it.

I believe that human milk was made for humans and cow milk was made for cows. I do not drink a lot of milk.

5th Nov, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

From what I recall it would take alot to be used. Seems to me it was a tad sweeter then cows as well.

*looks to all the fathers out there and knows they know exactly what it tastes like. and ponders why they are too embarrassed to fess up.*

I agree farseer to be fast the machine are loud. Even the home units are pretty loud and as not so fast.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,