Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. - Page 2 of 3

Well I would think milk is milk the question - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2008 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
25th Sep, 2008 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. - Page 2

Yes animal activist have a use still but they focus on the wrong spots, like milking cows or shearing sheep, both which helps the animals as most normal people know. Have doubts listen to a herd bawl because the farmer is watching Baywatch in stead of getting them milked.

I think human ways of killing do need to be used have doubts watch some video of Vietnamese slaughtering dogs.

I think these groups tend to forget the leather comes from the cow we just ate. mink and a few animals like that do need to stop killing as the rest is wasted. For me it is just reduce the waste and kill as kindly as possible.

Cattle used to be shot as they moved down the conveyor line guess what you missed one due to miss fire or bad aim and only wounded it, you did not get time to shoot twice the blighter was slaughtered alive.

Chickens are still a classic example of that. So yes in this case put you monies and effort in bettering the system please! But stop pestering the poor farmer trying to make a living when they are not even harming the beast.

As far as the breast milk goes as long as it is tested for disease ect, it is just milk. It is only our culture that makes it unacceptable to drink it as an adult.

If they can find enough people who are wiling to under go this because it is the only way they can make monies then that is up to them. I can not fathom the logistics and who would be willing to submit to this discomfort but I am sure there are those that would.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2008 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's.
A Friend

Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

Yes you are right. One thing of note that Pamela seems to forget that once a cow has started to produce milk it will continue to produce mild as long as you milk it constantly. You do not need to impregnate them again to keep them producing milk.

25th Sep, 2008 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's. History & Civil Business Politics

That's a really twisted concept!
I'd be the first to condemn animal cruelty if it were proven, but how can they say that the cows shouldn't have to give up milk, but women should?
It doesn't make sense at all, and I certainly wouldn't buy any product like that...it's stomach churning to say the least.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2008 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

They are animal rights activists behind this. Trying to make everyone feel guilty for being alive. Soon they will try to pass a carbon tax for consuming oxygen. Waite a minute they are already starting that. They also blame cows for the global warming myth that is full of half truths. Do you all believe that global warming is do to cows farting. They are trying to tax farmers for it.

It is like saying that part of hot dogs should be made out of dead humans. Thanks for the solent green comment Vincenzo. It is designed to disgust us. It all goes back to population control.

On a side note: I wonder how it would taste? Wouldn't discourage me from eating it. Does it taste like regular milk? I don't remember. I would like to be sent some samples. And you all thought it couldn't get anymore twisted. And yes I would honestly try it.

Added later:
O.K I might have gone to far. Someone needs to tell me. I live in an industrial world. Can you Imagine stalls for women instead of cows. They go to work and hoses are hooked to them for 8 hours a day. Bring a book. That would be like the matrix or something. Wow I have gone to far, but that is what it would end up like. Okay this is the time that the womens right group should come into play and stop this madness.

Remember the end of the Solent green movie where he is dieing and spouts off "they are breeding us like cattle", or something like that?

O.K I have changed my mind and won't try it now. Once again thank you for the Solent Green metaphor Vicenzo. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 26th Sep, 2008 - 3:32am

26th Sep, 2008 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Jerrys Ben Milk Breast Human Use

Dont worry. PETA as a organization is very good at deciding who should die and who should live. They put to sleep many animals themselves because they are deemed not to be needed by PETA (stray animals). Now they dont try to find them a home because that really isnt right in their book either, so they just do the "right" thing in their minds and kill them. I am sure that PETA can find all sorts of uses for humans that they deem are not needed. Perhaps yet another flavor of Ben & Jerry's at the expense of human suffering...

These guys really would have us making soap from people like the scene in Fight Club because using any animal protein is just wrong!

Sorry bout the Soylent Green analogy, however, it was one of Charlton Heston's finest pieces of work and I cant resist tossing it in a conversation now and again.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 26th Sep, 2008 - 9:59am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I liked the soylent green comment. I liked that movie. I think that PETA is really getting on my nerves but the things I do to PETA can be just as bad at times. I hope that some people wake up and see that PETA is full of idiots who cannot tell right from wrong at times and even go against their own policies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2008 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk Ben Jerry's. - Page 2

I would like to point out that if women did start pumping their breasts for milk, the very same day people will say that they were forced to do that, like women do now, who are stripping, or in beauty pageants, not only that but I don't know how many women would be needed to make a gallon, but I would think it would need to be quite a few people.

How much money, per hour, would it take for you to do this? $10, $15? Well I don't know how much money it costs to keep a cow to keep producing milk, but it's got to be far less than that, plus the fact that when a cow can't produce milk anymore, a farmer can sell that same cow for meat, leather, and surprisingly a number of other products that you wouldn't think of that is made out of cows, like movie films, cassettes, glue, etc.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

3rd Nov, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Use Human Breast Milk Ben Jerry's. Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Well I would think milk is milk the question is not how much and hour your pay the woman but how much per liter. Given the low volume of milk a human female can produce in a day vs a cow. I think the farmer would be very poor indeed.

As we know the mark up on the milk price would only be had by the refinery. FYI a human female will like the cow keep producing the milk as long as she has reason to. Sorry about the crudeness of the comparison but it is true. Just think about Victorian wet nannies. Paid to nurse anthers baby so she did have to get up in the night.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Use Human Breast Milk In Ben And Jerry's.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,