Goth Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Oct, 2007 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Will it ever bloom?
Goth Fashion Related Information to Goth Fashion
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion

Goth Fashion

What is your view on Goth Fashion? Would you or have you ever dressed this way? Do you think Goth Fashion will ever become as popular as the mini skirt? The style shown below is from: https://www.womens-fashion-boots-shoes.com

Goth Fashion
Goth Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion
A Friend

Fashion Goth

I actually dress very similar to the girl in the photograph. I dont know if it will ever become very popular like punk and emo but it's beautiful and it should.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (SevenCrimson)
I actually dress very similar to the girl in the photograph.

Girl, remind me to take you out shopping, you need some fashion education.

10th Sep, 2006 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Fashion Goth

Attitude, your comment was rude! You really think you are hot, don't ya? rolleyes.gif

Anyhow, I personally do not have a taste for Goth Fashion and I think you have to have a "personality" in order to wear that type of clothing but I am cool with all those who choose to wear it.

10th Sep, 2006 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Goth

In my experience seeing Goth kids quite frequently, their fashion is nowhere near as pretty as this one example is. They are nothing but black pants and shirts and trenchcoats, black fingernail polish (including the boys), zippers, safety pins, studded belts and gloves and collars, leather. The hair is all over the map, dark black makeup that nearly obliterates the face, etc. It's nothing about beauty. It just always seems like anti-fashion. It's essentially "dark grunge" in my opinion.

I hope my daughter doesn't fall into it, or that it goes out of style by the time she's old enough to make those decisions herself.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2006 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion
A Friend

Goth Fashion

I think it looks kind of cool when done right and on the right person. I would look and feel ridiculous in it myself.

Some people just try too hard to be unique and original. Want to be unique? Then try dressing a little more practical!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2006 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion

I actually like the dress above, especially how the hem is cut like a diamond, in fact I rarely see these types of Gothic dresses and would refer to this one as 'toned down' compared to what I have come across in the US and Argentina.

Also, it takes a certain kind of character to be dressed as Gothic, in other words having the dress or shoes is not enough, you need to have the aura too otherwise you will give the feeling of a trick or treat costume.

25th Oct, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Goth Fashion Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I love it. It is as fresh as you can get in all black if you understand what I mean. It takes someone who has lived in this way to know how appealing can be.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Goth Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,