Van Attends A Poker Party

Van Attends Poker Party - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2008 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Name: Nana

Comments: Van attends a poker party at Lathams house. Van is asked to leave as soon as he gets there. While leaving Lathams car he hears threatening statements. When he reaches his car, ready to leave, he then hears breaking glass from inside his vehicle. Latham is bashing out his windows and tail light with a bat, then quickly approaches his driver side door, with bat in hand. Van responds with three shots from his 9mm handgun registered in his name, killing Latham.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Party Poker Attends Van

Ok so your saying that Van killed a guy (Latham) because Latham was beating up his vehicle with a baseball bat? If I read this correctly Van must have feared for his life to take the life of another. The fact that Van drove to Lathams house for a party leads me to believe that he may have been looking for a confrontation. I would say he was in the wrong for killing Latham but I would need to know a lot more than what was posted. Things like: Were they friend?, Were there hard feelings between them, Had one threatened the other? Somehow I do not think Latham just picked his car out randomly.

> TOPIC: Van Attends A Poker Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,