Mother Gets 10-year Sentence

Mother 10-year Sentence - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Oct, 2008 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

After Boyfriend Impregnates 9-Year-Old Daughter
18th Oct, 2008 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

It breaks my heart to read stories like this. Imagine, just 9 years old! What kind of beast does that to a child? *sigh*

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho -  An eastern Idaho woman whose boyfriend impregnated her 9-year-old daughter has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Isabel Chasarez, 27, must serve at least one year in prison before she is eligible for parole, 7th District Judge Brent Moss ordered Tuesday at the sentencing hearing.

Chasarez pleaded guilty in August to failing to provide proper prenatal care for her daughter.

Her 38-year-old boyfriend, Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, pleaded guilty to rape in September. He is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 28 and faces life in prison.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2008 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sentence -year Mother

Well, a guess at least, the 38-year old man said he was guilty. He didn't make himself look even worse by saying he wasn't. But still, age 9 is kind of ridiculous. Good job Mr.Juarez, you managed to screw up a 9 year old's life.

19th Oct, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Mother Gets 10-year Sentence History & Civil Business Politics

That is so sad! It would be one thing if the mother didn't know he raped her daughter but to find out she was pregnant at such a young age and do nothing to help her get proper care...that is so shocking! It seems that the birth itself could put someone that young in danger of dying while delivering.

Now, she has a child at what, 10 years old and her mother is in prison and the boyfriend is awaiting sentencing. What a sad situation for that child (both of them!)

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Sentence -year Mother

Name: Ashlynn

Comments: This kind of thing is horrible! And I don't know what's worse... the actual crime or the fact that it happens all the time. I feel bad for the little 9 year old girl... she's just a baby herself.

21st Oct, 2008 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Sentence -year Mother

Now both the 9yo child and her baby face a life in foster care. The young girl is certain to be screwed up for life even with appropriate counseling. The best situation for this case is for the child and her baby to find loving adoptive homes - separate from each other.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think the mother should spend a lot of time in jail long enough that she can not have any more kids to screw up. The boy friend should be sent to Bubba. Maybe he will understand then what it means to do something like this to a little girl.

This little girl will now have to spend the rest of her life knowing that she has a baby. Not even in junior high and has a baby. I hope she gets some good counseling and learns that not everyone in the world lives this way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Mother Gets 10-year Sentence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,