Your Child's Weight

Your Child' S Weight - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Nov, 2008 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Parents get it wrong...
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Your Child's Weight

Parents 'wrong' on child weight

Many parents overlook their child's unhealthy weight because they believe it is normal, claim researchers.
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Weight Childs Your

I am always asses my children as I was allowed as a child to hold extra weight and I fight with it all the time to try and fend it off. Our eating habits never improve with age so a real healthy eating habit young has a great payback later in life.

My oldest is really awesome at monitoring himself. My youngest is just too picky though never snakes if full. He just stops eating even part way through a meal. My grand father was the same way be eating then suddenly stop and pour a tea and say I ma full. leftovers he put away and ate the next meal as he did not like to waste.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Child's Weight
A Friend

Your Child's Weight Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I take a active part in what my children weight. I do not want them to be over weight but I also do not want them to be too underweight. I take in account their size their activity level and how much they eat or snack. I do not want to send my kids out in the world without fully realizing that their health is something they need to take a active part in.

> TOPIC: Your Child's Weight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,