Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 3 of 4

Oh please, I don't believe that for - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Nov, 2008 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2008 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 3

Force killed Nia, says pathologist

Nia Glassie's fatal head injury was more likely to have been caused by a "substantial force" such as a kick or fall, than a viral infection of the brain, a court has been told.
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

Kid brother abused Nia court told

Michael Curtis blamed his younger brother Wiremu for putting toddler Nia Glassie inside a clothes dryer and turning it on, and called him "an idiot" for doing so, a court has been told.
Ref. Source 8

6th Nov, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed History & Civil Business Politics

Seems the brothers are more interested in pointing fingers then recognizing their evils done. Seems like no remorse in them. The who investigation reminds me of when I ask my 6 and 10 year old OK who made this mess and they both first say I dot know it was not me. Truly sad a human ca be that callus to one of their own family members.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

6th Nov, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

I try to avoid this thread like a plague but I want to know the outcome of this case. Reading about the abuse that this little girl endured brings out the WORST of me, makes me extremely angry and having feelings of revenge. These two needs to be put to death immediately but before that, a torture session should be needed for them to experience some of the things the little girl went through.

I think there is a special place in hell for monsters like these ones. Truly, we are among some devils in human form.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed
A Friend

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

It is a show of how this family could care less for each other. Most families work together and not separate like this one. Granted there is some fighting but they do not really try to kill them.

6th Nov, 2008 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

I had to forgive these bunch in my heart just to feel better my self LDSforever. I know there is a special place in hell for them I think Jesus mentioned something to that effect in the bible. That how ever is a topic for a different thread and I best not regress.

I think it for me is just strange how any one can not show any remorse after such a deed.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2008 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adults Laughed Baby Screamed - Page 3

Yes there are special places in hell for those who abuse and take the life of innocent lives. I do not think that anything we can do to their earthly bodies can prepare them for the hell they will go through. That is what I believe and that is how I can get over what they did the this girl without traveling over there and taking care of them myself.

Trust me I can think of some real nice tortures that will make them scream and suffer for days before they finally die.

19th Nov, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed Baby Screamed Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Oh please, I don't believe that for one minute. That kind of abuse was known by the neighbors but not by her own mother? Lead her to the burning stake, let her join her daughter early.

'I didn't know of Nia's abuse'

The mother of murdered toddler Nia Glassie still swears she "did not know what was going on in the house" where the three-year-old was abused and killed. Ref.  Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,