Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 4 of 4

That is true but ask in a month he will scream - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
19th Nov, 2008 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 4

QUOTE (JB @ 18-Nov 08, 9:24 PM)
Lead her to the burning stake, let her join her daughter early.

Sorry to disagree with you on this one. Her daughter was an innocent victim and surely is now in a "good" place. But for this woman, I believe there is a special place in HELL for beasts of her kind.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed
A Friend

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

The burning stake may be nice for this mother to suffer with but I think that would be too nice for her. I believe that all the people responsible for this childs death should be let in a dark dank hole alone with no one to talk to until they finally die.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed History & Civil Business Politics

Curtis guilty on all charges of assaulting Nia Glassie

A jury has returned verdicts of guilty against William Curtis on all eight counts of assault on three-year-old Nia Glassie. Ref. Source 2

5th Dec, 2008 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

I am glad to see he was charged though I doubt he will think of himself as ever having been in the wrong of what he did.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

Well he was found guilty I am glad of this. Now he can go and rot in prison for what he did to that poor girl.

5th Dec, 2008 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Krakyn)
I doubt he will think of himself as ever having been in the wrong of what he did.

I'm sure Bubba and his crew will remind him. These kinds of cases don't sit well with convicts.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed Baby Screamed - Page 4

That is true but ask in a month he will scream he is the victim and did not deserve what he received.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,